Resin Bolt Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resin Bolt Heads

I have for sale some resin bolt heads. I made a mold to make these for my mobile haunt. In order to make money stretch we had to design a facade that utilized very little cost. So we're making a Reinforced Steel Trailer, with 1x4 strips with these bolt heads mounted to them.

The average cost I've seen for these have been about $20 for a dozen.

I'm asking $15 for a dozen, shipped inside US. Mailed inside poly mailer envelope bags via USPS.

The Dwarf Miniature is standing on a 1" glass base.. for size reference. They are big bolt heads.

These do not come tinted, they come natural tan from the resin colors.
    We have about 150 cast right now and about 50 or so are going to be extra. We also have plenty of resin left over so we can cast more if needed.

Thanks for looking

11148446_787603721317490_3614709613841803099_n.jpg
    20983_787607837983745_5235944074577619521_n.jpg

I'll take all of your extras, shoot me a total price and an email to PayPal you

Comment

Sending you a PM now.

Comment

Paid you for all of them, thanks!

Comment

Shipped. Will have tracking # later this afternoon when I get back home. Will send it your way then.

Thanks

We sold out of bolt heads at the moment and sold out of the resin we have left for a pre-order. New resin kits should be here in a day or two, if anyone else is interested I'd be happy to pour up some more!

Comment

Parallel, it's about 1 1/8 wide.

I have gained access to one today though that's much bigger than that one. I have to wait for silicone to come in to make some molds tho. I have to make a mold of the one bolt, then make resin copies of it to make a mold that puts out about 6 or 8 at a time. Perhaps a week or so I'll have these ready too.

Comment

Working...
            X