Animations Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animations Repair

We are looking to hire an animation expert... if you know how to build, install, and repair animations contact me. darkrides@sbcglobal.net Remember we are located in St Louis Missouri
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Sent you Pm on the best for the job...lol

stew

Comment

I'm actually looking for someone to WORK HERE in St Louis not just fix our animations. I'm looking for someone who wants to come to St Louis and work RIGHT HERE in old St Lou! They would work with our team on building and installing haunted houses, they would work at our haunts repairing animations during the season.

That is what I'm looking for!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just my observations of life:

Some of my general observations on life based on 30 years of working with artistic / tech people:

1. Sometimes talent needs to be developed.

2. For the wages and working conditions many haunts want to contribute to employees, it probably isn't easy to custom order top notch people from other states.

3. Many high skilled people aren't 18 years old, and either through wisdom or family obligations, won't just jump in a car and move to another city without a serious plan in place.

4. People who do jump in a car and move to another city, are often flaky and not long-term, quality employees.

5. Some lessons are learned the hard way. Some lessons are never learned.

Comment

Working...
        X