Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70- Looking for Shane Dabbs

Hey Everybody,
    we were wondering if anyone could help us get in touch with Shane Dabbs.
    We've been trying to contact him regarding an outstanding balance for a while now, but without much success.
    (we know he's been going through some personal stuff, but we're pretty sure he's doing better now.)

Please feel free to contact us directly at 614-225-0183 or bo@unit70.com.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I thought Shane was supposed to be the champion of the down-trodden haunter who was usually defending the guys who get screwed by vendors not being the guy who screwed over good vendors? What gives?

Comment

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...3298-graystone

Hope that link works. That's his page here on hauntworld. Try there.

Hopefully it's just an oversight.

Comment

Darkangel

Darkangel I am so glad you live to make me look bad and I am just happy to be apart of your big dream. First I want to Thank everyone who contacted me about this post ( I don't make it to Hauntworld as much as I did back in the day ) and please don't be to hard on Darkangel he's just trying to make a bigger name for himself and only lives for the day to make me look bad. Now a couple of things. (1) I already spoke to someone from Unit 70 by phone and email before I went into the hospital it's clear Bo did not know this but I assure you he knows it know. I am a little confused as to why they would post here but then again I assumed he did not realize that till today. (2) I am not in hiding or under the witness protection program even when I have been sick I can be found. (3) I would not preach my whole life about doing people right and then screw someone over especially intentionally! I mean that would be like personal suicide right? (4) I agree Darkangel I do think Unit 70 is a good company just as the many others we have out there and I suggest and encourage others to do business with them if not I would have not spent thousands and thousands of dollars with them over the years and I will give them more in the future. Lastly thanks everyone who had my back on this post I am blessed with many friends and for that I THANK YOU! Shane and it's Darkangel here is a big ole hug better luck next time!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X