Bloody Torso With Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Torso With Head

From sketching to sculpting, to molding and foam filling. All done by hand by me.

Foam Lined Latex prop.

Asking $140 + Actual Shipping. And I will not pack it into a tiny box that will deform it. Boxed right.

I am currently sitting on some custom props which haven't been paid.
    I will no longer start any jobs without a retainer.
    The big boys like Gore Galore and others do this, so I will to. I will need about 50%-60% up front and the balance + actual shipping costs before shipping items out.

Justa Scratch Jack 1.jpgJusta Scratch Jack 2.jpgJusta Scratch Jack 3.jpgJusta Scratch Jack 4.jpg
    Last edited by Hacksaw; 02-10-2016, 10:12 AM.

*deleted* to minimize clutter.
    Last edited by Hacksaw; 02-10-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Nice work! Making any custom orders?
      ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
      Connellsville, PA

Comment

thank you. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Yes, in fact I have a custom order being processed now. Got something in mind you're wanting? Or were you just asking?

Thanks.

Comment

Actually, I am interested in some small children. I can't seem to find what we're looking for since it seems like all the child props I see are zombies or brain-eating kids. Our haunt isn't zombie-themed so it's been difficult, and this is our first year so we can't afford the top-dollar stuff. I have been working with someone who also makes custom props, but I have to admit that yours are way better! What can you do as far as full bodies?
          ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
          Connellsville, PA

Comment

I don't have the facility or means at the moment to attempt full bodies. That's a whooooollee lotta mold material. I know it costs several $100 just in silicone to mold out an entire person and a model head. At least at my prices. Then I'd have to back it with a jacket / mother mold which wouldn't be cheap either, but the real kicker for me is I'm doing this in two small rooms at the moment.

Doing props with kids is a touchy subject I think. All the stuff I've seen being made by the vendors are adults. I'm sure you could get custom stuff done by them but not entirely sure if they'll even say yes, or how 'cheap' it would be. IF.. and that's a big IF, I get enough props sold to buy in bulk my prices would go way down. I love doing this stuff and "used prices" on gear is much more in our neighborhood, (and the fact we can't usually find what we're looking for in used...) making our own is the best option for now.

Comment

Emergency repairs are needed on a machine I use for my "day job"

Will take $140 for one shipped. Have two ready to ship.

Comment

We're currently out of the Torsos (and cats) but we're casting more right now. I don't know if we'll have enough foam to back the Torso but we should have one ready to go soon.

Thanks.

Comment

Let me know when you are done with the next torso. interested in one with a little hair(patches). LMK
                  travisreapersrevenge@live.com

Comment

Therhoadrunner I had a bad pull on my last one so I stuck it back for a modified version. I'll be pouring another one tonight or tomorrow. I don't demold for 24 hours.

I'll let you know. I have some real human hair on the side waiting for this next pull! It's female, brown in color about 8-10 inches long. Nice and soft but depending on how much blood I use on it, it may not matter, lol.

Comment

I am about to make an order for materials to start making stuff again. If anyone is interested in something, just post / pm me.

I am currently sitting on some custom props which haven't been paid.
                      I will no longer start any jobs without a retainer.
                      The big boys like Gore Galore and others do this, so I will to. I will need about 50%-60% up front and the balance + actual shipping costs before shipping items out.
                      Last edited by Hacksaw; 01-30-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I am not currently accepting orders. Family issues, surgery etc are taking up too much time. When I finish the last three orders I'm working on, I'll post here that I can start doing more.

Thanks.

Comment

Still not accepting orders, but I have 1 Torso left out of a 3 run the other day.
                          This one is done, dried and ready to box up and ship.

$160 Shipped.

13094109_1603266193324092_6225306665206355952_n.jpg

Comment

What about a real person

Do you think there would be a way to integrate a real person into the half body prop from below a table and use only a real head with prostetics to blend in with the prop how much would it be to order something like that from you

Booger Jim's Hollow
                            http://boogerjimshollow.com/
                            2 Haunts, 1 location, 1 low price

Comment

Sizing is an issue to think about. This is about the size of an asian. (I took measurements off an asian) Or a smaller person. Just make sure you don't take a huge guy with a big head and do it.

It should be possible. I'm actually currently working on how to make it into an actor scare prop myself... but not the way you mentioned. What I could do is ship it without any foam at all in the head. And since it'll be an actor prop I can also layer in gauze and latex to make it thicker and more durable. I have one started now, if you'd like it PM me here. I don't always think or have time to check my postings when I log on.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X