Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted Cat

Foam reinforced Gutted cat.
    Airbrushed life like skin tone with veins.
    Permablood added.

$40 Shipped to US only.

11162189_797000230377839_7204348690326009217_n.jpg

cat prop

Do you still have this cat? Do you have an PayPal account?

Comment

Pm Sent. blahblahblah needs more letters to let me send reply. lol.

Comment

Scott if that was you that paid via paypal yours is almost out the door.

We are currently casting more of these cats and torsos. If anyone would like one let me know. We're making 2 more cats and 1 more Torso to keep on hand.

Thanks.

Comment

Gutted cat.

Hi Hacksaw,
          yes that was me (Scott) that paid through PayPal.
          Thanks for keeping me updated. Sorry I wasn't as clear as I should have been throughout my posts, I've only Boughton a few things through this Trading post.
          Thank again.
          Scott

Comment

No worries mate. Just let me know when it gets in and if everything's fine with it.

Comment

review of skinned cat.

Just received my $40.00 Sinned cat. I couldn't believe the detail on this prop. If your thinking of getting this prop to put in your haunt, you can't go wrong with this. The price of this is lower then it should be. I've paid more for alot less quality at other places. And a shipping was fast also.
              Thank you,
              Scott
              (Scott's Haunt)

Comment

Thanks for that, Scott. I appreciate it. Means a lot to me.

If you need anything else bro, give me a hollar! I'm going to have a few more things in the next few weeks if things go smoothly.

Comment

I am about to make an order for materials to start making stuff again. If anyone is interested in something, just post / pm me.

Comment

I am currently sitting on some custom props which haven't been paid.
                    I will no longer start any jobs without a retainer.
                    The big boys like Gore Galore and others do this, so I will to. I will need about 50%-60% up front and the balance + actual shipping costs before shipping items out.

Comment

I am not currently accepting orders. Family issues, surgery etc are taking up too much time. When I finish the last three orders I'm working on, I'll post here that I can start doing more.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X