Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help Us, Shattered Nightmares Hauted House was destroyed by Arson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Us, Shattered Nightmares Hauted House was destroyed by Arson.

hauntconv.JPGMy name is Paco Hoopingarer and I'm the owner of Shattered Nightmares Haunted House here in Terre Haute, In, my Haunt fell victim to an Arson Fire 2 weeks ago, we lost the building and

everything inside, 5 years of my masks, props and all my hard work all gone and the worst part is we didnt have Insurance on it, we lost nearly 30,000 because of the fire.

I am wondering if anyone out there could provide some assistance to help us rebuild we have set up a Go Fund Me here --->http://www.gofundme.com/s9hyg4v?fb_a...ref_map=%5B%5D

But local support hasnt been much help at all , its the haunters that have helped us out the most.

I also got word that Rich and Jenn have set up a Donations Booth for us at Midwest Haunters Convention, Booth # 333.

So if your a Vendor who may have a few masks or props to spare, or a haunted house that has extra stuff they no longer need we will be in Booth #333 in person to thank every one of yous.

you can even send stuff to us directly.

please know that you would be helping to champion the larger goal of getting a fellow haunter back on their feet and rebuild to come back even better than before.

Even a share of our go fund me would be appreciated dearly.

any questions at all email me at crazyhoops5@ma.rr.com.

sincerely,

Paco Hoopingarner

Shattered Nightmares Haunted House https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shatt...32960646727910
    Last edited by Crazy2ScareU; 05-02-2015, 09:33 PM.

the go fund me link is fixed, please kelp us so we can return, even if you could share our go fund me link would mean soooo much.

Paco

Comment

I really feel bad for you! Lets try and get the word out there. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

any help would be greatly appreciated, anyone have any Ideas to get my Go Fund more active??? its not doing so well.

Comment

Sorry to hear!

Sorry to hear of your bad luck.
          Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 01-08-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

still need help badly, If we cant reach or goal im not sure if we can be able to comeback.

Comment

Haunters with the real ability to help, think like this: "What's in it for me? How does this help my bottom line?" Not how does this help the industry or how am I enriching another person's life or even from a karmic "pay it forward" attitude. Bunch of spoiled people.
              Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 01-08-2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

looks like the world can be so cruel, 5 years I put in to my haunted house, hours and hours of dedication all by the way side because of an arson that didnt want to see someone succeed, and thats just what we was doing, considered one of the best haunts in the wabash valley I took pride in what we created, starting small in 2010 and adding more and more detail we got better in so many ways, it was way more than just a haunted house to me, I miss the summers building new rooms and props, the heat over 100 degrees in the building an still I loved every bit of it, and the building for monthes was not the funnest part of doing what I did for many years it was in early september when the crew started to show and seen all the hard work you've put into it, imaging what peoples reactions will be in a room and wondering if this will be a good scare or even their safety, checking every nook and cranny for sharp edges of nail etc, making their safety the number one goal and of course theirs scares, after watching my haunted burn to the ground on April 17th, 2015 I went on trying to act like it didnt bother me but inside i could feel the pain from an arson, on match, took it away from us, years or props and hard work gone.....from the hand of someone else, but I will not let us die and not comeback, Ive been trying sooo hard to find a new home even though the deadline is looming in my future, the first time in 6 years that I wont be able to build and most importantly scare in october, my friends and family say theres something different about me since the fire, they say I dont act the same, im not in a happy mood, singing being crazy at work, well theres a reason for that and its call post haunters syndrome and I never thought it would feel like this until I lost it all, my worst mistake ever was not carrying insurance all year around, so now from scratch, I will attempt to bring back Shattered Nightmares with alot or will but most importantly, Love.
                so with this we will delete our go fund me, because it felt more like we were begging than asking for help, some helped and many turned their heads away and didnt even care to ask themselves, what if this happened to me? and I will not let my scare crew down, my love and dedication is trying to balance the negative form the fire but its been really, really hard.

Comment

Working...
                X