3D Mini Golf - Another Foam Carving /Animatronic Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Mini Golf - Another Foam Carving /Animatronic Project

Here is another animatronic project working with John at XtremeCreators.

Here a a few photos of completed rooms at the 3D Mini Golf with 3D Custom Carpeting.

Everything there floats above the floor...

Aliens meet indiana Jones w/Dr. Sues at Christmas time......

Stew
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-04-2015, 04:19 AM.

Last ones....
    Attached Files

Comment

Great job, looks fantastic!

Comment

It does look really cool. The kids will flip out.
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

I wanted to let everyone know the person who actually build this mini golf called me infuriated that Extreme Creators who whomever is taking credit for this...I was told they did NOT do anything for this attraction but help install some animations. The guy was livid pissed at me and I'm like hey I didn't say he did it ... basically he wants everyone to know that what has been posted is a LIE! Now just for the record the guy seemed pretty sincere about everything and very upset, so for whatever its worth I'm passing it along that what was claimed was not true according to the person who says he did the entire attraction. When you read the thread it somewhat implies they did the work, but in the post it says another animation project. I do think the post implies they did all the work, but when you read what is actually said in the post they don't say they did the work. If you didn't do the work you shouldn't be posting pictures of stuff you didn't have anything to do with like sculpting, painting, etc. Its very misleading.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My fault... I tried changing the title.... and I wrote you Larry to change it but you ignored it.
            Xtreme just did the animatronics just like it says. But could of easily done all of it.

Whats the big deal.

Charlie
            Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-08-2015, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I think the big deal is that you don't say you did something, post picture, and brag about it when you didn't do anything of the sort. Its a way to try and drum up business based on someone else work. Its not a matter of changing the title you didn't post a picture of animations, you posted pictures of 3d artwork, foam sculptures and set design all implying they did the work when they did not.

That guy who did all that work was pretty upset, screaming at me... I'm like slow down I have no idea what you are talking about. So please in the future if you did something sure take credit for it but if you didn't don't. I love nothing more than seeing photos of peoples work I think its been an inspiration to many people so keep that up, but only stuff you've done or in another case something you like or what to know who did. But if you are going to show other peoples work don't say you created it. Just saying. Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Was not my intention. AND I dont make anything. You wont see any of my work here cause there is none. LOL Im a helper.

Funny thing thou....His mini golf was on a local show where he mentioned xtremecreators and was standing in these exact rooms when saying it.SO I showed the pics....For the record , I did state they did the animatronics in the orig. post.

stew

Comment

NO!

The thread states:
                  Another Foam Carving /Animatronic Project

That implies you did the work and YOU DID NOT according to the people who did. Lets not water down what was implied, you implied something that was not accurate.

I'm happy now that we've cleared this up that whomever did NOT do ANOTHER FOAM CARVING PROJECT, nor did you do anything on the creative side apparently you installed some animations.

This is a clear cut case of misrepresenting yourself, and the guy was so mad he said he was going to SUE over this. I told him I would make it clear you did not do the work you represented or implied that you did. Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

Larry, completely false. We just spoke to him and we are fine...over a 1 word mistake but description is clear as day.

stew

Comment

You spoke to him because you know you posted photos of work you didn't do and you pissed the guy off. He's happy now that its been cleared up simple as that. Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Oh! you mean the creature that Rodney stole and you told John he would not win the lawsuit...and won in a landslide...LOL
                        You know the correct story Larry and you just cant take that he was the one that was right and your trying to hurt his rep....Everyone one on here knows the story....

You dont even know him. He has been doing sculpting since he was 17.

He will be personally sculpting numerous facades for one of the largest attractions this year that has been featured on making monsters.....

I know you both dont like each other...so your comment is mute(worthless)...and everytime his name is brought you have nothing nice to say.

He even challenged you a while back at a build off , just you and him and you never replied because you cant. Now your opening a can of worms(drama)

He sculpted it, I guess your just jealous....what else could it be...

John is the most straight forward and a man of his word.. I know and many on here know him as the same.....

How about answer what you yourself actually build? Dont avoid it or erase this message.

You started this...lets finish it.

Stew

stew
                        Charles Stewart
                        Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-09-2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Let me leave it at this...

1) I could care less about the grudge no matter what story I hear or don't hear doesn't matter to me I could care less. Has nothing to do with me. With that being said I'm almost 100% positive he did not sculpt the grudge. But who cares if he did or didn't I don't.

2) You did in fact try to take credit for something you didn't do, I see you are a little pissed that you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar but now that we know the truth.

3) Build off... again I laugh out loud. I wouldn't waste my time doing a build off against someone I already know we could beat blindfolded. Secondly we are building haunted houses right now for clients all over the world we have no time for a build off. Seriously? At least the photos I post are photos of work we've done not that someone else has done then take credit for it. I think if you put it up for a vote who would win a build off the results would speak for themselves. So tell me why would we waste our time? Seriously! Just to go one further we wouldn't do a build off no matter who challenged us because we don't have any time. We have so many projects we are not even sure we can build them all on time, plus open our own haunted houses. Challenging me to a build off is ridiculous. I'll bet you know one in this industry has time for that ... get real. So me not accepting is merely showing no respect for the challenge because in my mind it isn't a challenge especially coming from someone who posts photos of stuff they don't or didn't even do.

So leaving it at that... I don't have time to get into petty arguments with you its really this simple if you want to promote your business then at least promote about things you did do not what you didn't. That is all I'm saying ... not challenges for a build off get real. Lastly any personal insults will be deleted. You want to talk facts without personal attacks fine.

And to answer your question I don't build anything anymore I'm running the company, I design attractions, I come up with concepts for projects, work with clients, and finally oversee the construction. This is a full time job and then some...when I started out I did EVERYTHING and I mean everything now I have a crew and you work with your crew to create the projects. This is pretty much how its done in any business. If you talk to anyone who works for me or with me, when we are building the Darkness for example I'm down there 4 or 5 times a week, involved in every single thing we do, I find the props I want, I go picking, I place the props, I have stuff done and redone 50 times until I like what I see. I'm very involved... haven't you watched any of our videos and see me actually doing detail work? Do I do most of the work the physical work NO I have a great crew but as the leader of the crew I have to direct them to do what I want or what our clients wants. Most cases you work for a client and my main job is to make sure they are happy not making myself happy. Again its a full time job! I have no time for anything else.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Stew,

Always creating drama its what you do best! I have to say that I agree with Larry your original post pretty much said you did this project. Personally I don't care who did the project I do know that I wouldn't be happy with someone posting photos of our projects online without permission. At this point its hard to believe anything you say now about what you do or don't do. Your replies back on the issue seem to imply a defensive position because you got caught telling a fib. As Larry stated just post projects that you've done not what others have done. It at least appears you are using the forum to drum up interest in what your group does or causing drama. It is usually one or the other it appears. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X