Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Haunts in Ireland, Scotland or England that might let me visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Haunts in Ireland, Scotland or England that might let me visit?

I'm heading out to Ireland, Scotland and England tomorrow and was just courious if anyone one this forum lives over there and or perhaps has a haunt? I would love to come visit to see haunts on the other side of the pond. Here is my number just in case. 903-918-3889 Also can anyone on here suggest haunts to visit? I know it's off season. I suppose it's off season?? Maybe there are a few year round haunts, who knows. Haunt on everyone!!

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
    I'm heading out to Ireland, Scotland and England tomorrow and was just courious if anyone one this forum lives over there and or perhaps has a haunt? I would love to come visit to see haunts on the other side of the pond. Here is my number just in case. 903-918-3889 Also can anyone on here suggest haunts to visit? I know it's off season. I suppose it's off season?? Maybe there are a few year round haunts, who knows. Haunt on every
    Sue
    Sue,

See if Farmageddon in England is available. They are at Transworld every year. Great guys!

Greg
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

London Dungeon is in England.
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Not sure where Jason Karl is in relation to your travels, but look into his show, www.atmosfearuk.com

If you're there for a 10 day trip you might even get to see the giant beating heart he ordered from us

Real cool dude, definitely worth trying to meet up with if you can.

Comment

Thanks guys, Ill look into all of this. I'll be there 2 weeks. Appreciate it!!

Sue
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
          X