Poltergiest Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poltergiest Review

Poltergeist REVIEW: This was probably the worst remakes I've ever seen. Even a dedicated hardcore horror fan will not like this movie. All the scares are CGI, the acting is bad, there just isn't anything to like about this movie. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Let me hear your reviews! Hopefully you won't have one because you didn't waste your money

I know a lot of haunters are probably thinking run out and see this but don't... there is nothing good about it.

You'll hate yourself in the AM!

If you want to see a BAD ASS MOVIE go to see Mad Max one of the best movies I've ever seen. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Thanks, Larry.
    Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
    http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

The rating for this movie on IMBD is down to 5.6 and on Rotten Tomatoes its around 35% fresh and average rank is a 5 out of 10. So even if you don't want to take my word for it look at the ratings ... this movie really really sucks.

I know a lot of haunters are thinking hey its a haunted house movie go see it, see if there is an idea or two... NOPE!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The title of one POLTERGEIST review was...

The title of one POLTERGEIST review was... "What I remember about the Poltergeist movie remake before I fell asleep."

Comment

Me and a group went and just kept saying "Polter-GOOSE" anytime anything remotely "scary-movie" happened. Made the movie quite enjoyable actually. Lol!
          THE BLACK FOREST
          22 Years of SCREAMS
          www.facebook.com/BlackForestHaunt

Comment

I wish I had seen your review prior to paying and seeing the movie. The movie was pretty bad.

Comment

Have to agree, terrible movie on all counts. I was so disappointed!

Comment

Working...
              X