Leprechaun silicone masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leprechaun silicone masks

Does anyone know of a vendor that makes leprechaun silicone masks? I know custom work can be done but I'm only looking to spend like around 4k and I need five. These bad boys need to be top knotch because the will be seen in the daylight outside my trailer haunt at the saint patricks day festival downtown.

Composite Effects has a few masks that they can turn into some cool looking Leprechauns. (I know their Pickles looks good as one and Jack might look good as one as well).

I would contact them about various possibilities and pricing. You may be able to get 5 for 4k.

Comment

Ive order two custom silicone masks from Shattered FX. The prices were untouchable
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

I definitely suggest going with CFX. There are cheaper options to go with, but you get what you pay for! I have seen a custom Leprechaun mask by them with custom hair and the thing was beautiful!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Cfx

I talked to cfx and they want 1295 a mask. Thats 500 more a mask I want to spend. I will have to think on it but that's more then I have in the trailers. Maybe I will have to wait a little longer because like you said you get what you pay for and I don't want junk. Thanx for all your guys input and Thanx for the heads up that there leprechaun mask is second to none.

Comment

I see someone already suggested it, but honestly, Jarred at Shattered FX is killer. I know his stuff isn't junk and can definitely work for what you seem to want. An email doesn't hurt, and he's a super easy guy to work with.

Comment

We can definitely help you out with this. I think our bobo mask would be a perfect fit for them. He is $499, and we even start wholesale pricing on 5+ masks so we can save you even more money since you fall into that discount. As for the hair work, i would personally suggest we get ahold of some high end wigs and permanently attach those instead. It would keep the cost down drastically. Not sure how they are getting $1,300 for the mask and hair. Either way, punched hair or not, it would be within your budget. Oh and if that isn't enough, we have our lifetime warranty. That covers all rips and tears your mask may get and we will repair them free of charge!

We've been around almost 5 years, any question of quality or service, please feel free to ask around- facebook, hauntworld, and the haunt industry in general. We have some great customers (over 70k likes on facebook) and with no complaints.

Here's a link to BoBo for you to check out- http://www.shatteredfx.com/#!/ccrw
              You can browse around on our site, maybe find something else that would work better, but i think he's probably the most accurate for that character!

Feel free to email me directly and we can discuss details or answer any other questions or concerns you may have- Jarred@shatteredfx.com
              Or hit up our sales team at Info@shatteredfx.com

Best,
              Jarred
              Jarred Alcala
              Owner
              Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
              www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

I would say that you will be happy with either ShatteredFX or CFX it really is up to you on how much you want to spend. I know that Jarred is easy to work with as far as budget and he does great work. Good Luck. Jarred may be you should come out with a couple of mask like this.
                Phatman

Comment

If you can get a small person working at your haunt this would be to funny! If someone can point me in the direction of an entire costume and mask I want one for sure. Already looking for the actor.

Comment

A whole army

I am going to have six dwarfs working the leprechaun experience. Good luck finding one for your haunt they are not cheap and are not very reliable( that's coming from a dwarfs mouth not mine). the ones I am hiring are extreme wrestlers and cost me more then 5k for thirty hours( not going to say exactly what I paid because he quotes people different prices so I don't know what he would charge someone else.

Comment

Working...
                    X