Stiltbeast Studios' Dynamic Haunted Attraction Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiltbeast Studios' Dynamic Haunted Attraction Design

Bought it new a long time ago and hadn't opened it till the other day, realized I had already seen it. (owned it before, lost it lol)

For sale. $20 Shipped to US.

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
    Bought it new a long time ago and hadn't opened it till the other day, realized I had already seen it. (owned it before, lost it lol)

For sale. $20 Shipped to US.
    Brilliant, isn't it? Allen is truly a genius, and one of the greatest thinkers in haunting that I know. Btw, why did you want to sell it? If this is your only copy (assuming I read that correctly), then why part with it? Wouldn't you want to keep it as reference?

C.

Comment

Absolutely! Plus, Allen is one of the nicest guys I've met in the industry so far. He doesn't care to share what you ask about, instead of saying "Well you have to take my course..."

The information in the dvd is very, very helpful, but I've gained the knowledge now. Reference? Yeah, would be great if I forgot but the thing is, I'm going a different direction now and I have to figure out the ways that are not conventional that the dvd teaches. In fact I'm on the verge of dumping my current project to go with something completely unique that is not being done (yet). As far as I can tell, anyways.

Plus, I've sold about 200 of my dvd / blue ray movies etc. I'm downsizing everything and about to move off-grid. Only the necessities are going with me... including my business.

Comment

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
        Plus, I've sold about 200 of my dvd / blue ray movies etc. I'm downsizing everything and about to move off-grid. Only the necessities are going with me... including my business.
        Interesting!! Keep us posted. I'm interested to see how it goes.

C.

Comment

Sold Pending Funds.

Comment

Still available. Invoice sent to Memphis Haunt but still hasn't paid.

So let me know if you want it, we'll get an invoice out to you. thanks

Comment

*SOLD* No longer available.

Comment

Working...
              X