Another Carving/New Sculpt Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My comment

It's not toward anyone specific it's just year after year new people comment on a lot of stuff that they really have no clue what's going on or know anything about it. Who am I ? I am someone that actually owned and ran a haunt for a couple of years and got lumped by a landlord like so many others in this industry. I will open again and still do biz with multiple vendors and people on this site stocking up for my next launch.
    I am not sticking up for anyone. People on hear( it seems more newer members ) treat Larry like the second coming of Jesus and jump in to get his back on anything. We're all human and make mistakes but on here ( not all ) stick up for Larry like he walks on water. If you take it like I am talking to then you must feel you fit the criteria of what type of person I am talking about. Sorry

Comment

I am guessing some of the comment was directed at me by sonofsam. Just so you know, I do not own a haunt, but help run a charity haunt for the last 7 years. I do it because I enjoy Halloween. It seem SOS and darkside are attached somehow. Larry, I understand the frustration with posts claiming the work, but you know how it goes, people will claim credit when it is not due trying to make them seem important. Both of you have made your points, we understand the dislike, but like I said before, delete the thread and everyone move on. ITS YOUR FORUM, if you don't believe him, delete it, just don't get into a public argument. It does nothing for either of you.

I enjoy this site and learn a lot, I just hate to see what is going on.

Comment

Don't know darkside

I don't know darkside no conspiracy here. I got a little nippy but I just don't like seeing people get ganged up on because they say something negative towards Larry. I have seen it multiple times I should of just kept my mouth shut but it gets old. My bad

Comment

It's not toward anyone specific it's just year after year new people comment on a lot of stuff that they really have no clue what's going on or know anything about it.-
          Soo, you are one of those who pretends to have been born in this industry? You weren't a noob coming on here talking about stuff?

Who am I ? I am someone that actually owned and ran a haunt for a couple of years and got lumped by a landlord like so many others in this industry. I will open again and still do biz with multiple vendors and people on this site stocking up for my next launch.- Irrelevant. My question was rhetorical.

I am not sticking up for anyone. People on hear( it seems more newer members ) treat Larry like the second coming of Jesus and jump in to get his back on anything. We're all human and make mistakes but on here ( not all ) stick up for Larry like he walks on water. - No doubt on the second coming, but I didnt' see people ganging up on Stew, just Larry, but then I stopped paying much attention to it. I'd read newer posts and it'd go in one eye and out my ass because I hate b/s like this.

If you take it like I am talking to then you must feel you fit the criteria of what type of person I am talking about. Sorry- Um, no, I'm just not stupid and it's a matter of process of elimination. If you didn't direct it towards anyone specifically, alright, but don't make it sound like I'm the "Well you sound guilty so you must be"... that's a matter of stupid assumption on one's part and is highly ignorant.

With that said, I will not be returning to these threads involving Stew and Larry. It'll have to be settled in talks, man to man, boxing gloves out in the back alley or in private messages, but I think we all agree that's most likely not going to happen. So it either needs to be 1) deleted, or 2) ignored by all of us to let it die out. It's getting old. Points have been made. Let's move on.

-Peace

Comment

Couple things here ...

1) I wasn't starting an argument with anyone nor do I have any desire to argue with anyone. However we all know Stew or whomever he really is loves drama so hey I'm not taking his crap end of story.

2) There is NO question that people get upset and angry when people steal their artwork, when people copy their work, or simply put take credit for their work when in fact it wasn't done by them. Over the years I've seen multiple posts from people saying someone stole their work and guess what its not starting an argument it simply isn't right.

We've seen tons of posts where people call out a vendor for stealing their money and yes sometimes it turns into an argument or debate or whatever you want to call it. IF someone has done something wrong to another haunter sure you want to know so it doesn't happen to YOU! Think about the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars that has been saved by everyone over the years because of these forums. Think about how many times you almost wrote a check to someone but thankfully realized because of some argument or debate or whatever you want to call was posted.

In this case what was the purpose of posting pictures of things you didn't actually do? Was it to get you to hire them? Who knows but what I do know is you should NOT post things on the forums and imply you created them if you didn't. That is misleading and WRONG!

So if Stew wants to turn it into an argument and start trying to make it personal and making ridiculous challenges about haunt build offs... this is simply trying to avoid the issue. DO NOT POST THINGS ON THE FORUMS YOU DID NOT DO AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT... especially if your intent was to promote your business for profit.

There is no debate here this was done and its over. Its not a personal flame war... I told Stew or whomever he really is he's more than welcome to post things he actually does just not things he didn't do or imply he did something when he did not.

Is that complicated?

3) So one of you guys telling me I should this and I should that... well let me tell you something in CAPITALS: YOU DIDN'T HAVE SOME GUY SCREAMING AT YOU ON THE PHONE MAKING THREATS TO SUE ME LIKE WHAT DID I DO I DON'T KNOW WHO DID THIS STUFF. YOU DON'T HAVE PEOPLE CALLING YOUR VOICE MAIL AND SCREAMING AT YOU ON THE PHONE AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO SOME GUY YOU DON'T KNOW FOR 45 MINUTES YOU DIDN'T I DID. IN FACT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FIELD ANY OF THE HUNDREDS OF CALLS I HAVE GOT OVER THE YEARS FROM BUYERS WHO SAY A VENDOR STOLE THEIR MONEY, OR SOME VENDOR WHO CALLS AND SAYS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT NEEDS TO BE DELETED.

Tough spot let me tell you.

SO TO END THIS DRAMA... it was implied that one company did work they didn't do now we all know.

Now we can return to our regular scheduled programs. LOL

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The problem in America

Just follow the rules, period. Larry got slammed with a poison call, made it know there was a problem with the information posted.. Done but nope someone's feelings were hurt. Easy solution would have been Whoops my mistake, we did this and this but we didn't do that and that. Simple fix..

Hope we all have a kick ass season..

Dan Augusto
              Owner Monster Mash Scream Park
              Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

I not only posted I made a simple one word mistake in the title(my immediate response after larry's 1st comment).

I contacted Larry noticing the mistake(before the alleged call or the post) which he would not answer, nor change my title. He ignored it.

Description entirely reads did the animatronics.....Larry drummed up the drama and I doubt that he even got a call.

Did you see the video I put up with praise from that guy on our work? It was 2weeks ago it aired.

Im sure by now everyone sees that he raised every bit of drama on this. Because John does not like him or this site at all is why Larry pulled this crap......

Stew
                Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-13-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Man I really hate jumping in here but honestly Stew you are the biggest drama queen on these boards. I don't think you made a simple mistake from what I'm seeing you posted a ton of photos of work that you had nothing to do with. If in fact you made a simple grammar mistake then why post all the photos? In fact you've started several threads about projects you guys claim you've done. Stew you chime in on about anything where you can start trouble and honestly I have no idea why anyone pays you a bit of attention. Now back to our regular scheduled program while we wait for your next big sculpting project that you had nothing to do with.

Comment

Haunted mansion.

Learn to read, I said I dont do crap....I dont make anything....

If my true intension was to mislead & If it wasnt a mistake then I would post I did them all and then some....lol...get a clue...

I have had many pms backing me and know the real deal....so what you have to say is worthless...

we all had our say and its over but here you are drumming up more drama.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

P.S. All Larry's drama did is get us an order for this very creature? Gee, who are we going to get to make it now? lol...

stew
                    Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-16-2015, 06:20 AM.

Comment

I think everyone knows Stew is not Stew he's the very guy he's promoting. Most people realize this just ignore his non-sense and move onto other topics. I don't believe anything he says or read any of his drama. Seriously move on to other topics. Case in point here is an email I got from Stew a few weeks ago it reads

Contact John at XtremeCreators@aol.com.

His work surpasses anything on this site including the Darkness.

Thx Charlie

I mean do you really expect me to believe that there is a guy named STEW that posts on this site promoting this guy but its not the same person? Let's just call it what it is and move on.
                      Last edited by haunter1313; 06-16-2015, 12:02 PM.

Comment

haunt1313 or whatever....This discusion has already been proven.

You have no idea what your talking about..move on

Stew
                        Charles Stewart
                        Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-16-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

In the end of it...it comes down to this...period!

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...xtremecreators

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...xtremecreators

stew

Comment

I got a nasty private message from Stew as well calling me names. I agree he's a not who he says he is nor is he very nice or honest.

Comment

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS"-

Says the guy doing everything he can to keep this drama contest in OPEN FORUM!

Damn man, now you're just looking like a troll. And a crappy one. If you don't make anything, then why post stuff? Everything you do, looks suspicious. And it wasn't until after reading your posts here of late that makes it such.

Comment

Working...
                              X