Another Carving/New Sculpt Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Carving/New Sculpt Project

Sculpted by XtremeCreators - Will be over 15ft tall....Over 100 movements when its done.

Can you guess what it is.

Thanks stew
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-08-2015, 05:35 AM.

Question... they didn't sculpt this correct he did what he's done in the past and hired a sculptor to sculpt this for him. In other words he paid an independent sculptor to create something for him, he himself did not sculpt it, nor does this person work for him as an employee. I want to get this stuff straight before I get another nasty email. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

John Merk owner of XtremeCreators sculpted this himself. Did not hire anyone....He also did himself the mountains in the other post and theres tons of his work if you want to see it.

This is crazy.......So I guess all these companies have to state on here that its their company but a sculptor that works for them?

So for example:

Ed from distortions has to say if he did it or he hired to do it. EVERY COMPANY HIRES PEOPLE.....Come on really!

Better Example:

Larry the attraction you did at Tombstone,Az. Loaded with unit70 stuff, But your photos and descriptions state you did them....What about that or any other attraction "you did"?

Your haunt looks like you did it also. So tell us what part did you do? Ask yourself the same question.

Not trying to be nasty...just trying to understand "YOUR" thinking....

Stew
      Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-08-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I just remember the whole controversy over that one creature that I'm told he hired someone to sculpt and do all the pulls... i know people hire other people to do things but I'm just wanting to keep things straight. You've already been on the board giving credit to the guy for things he didn't do. I doubt very seriously he sculpted this either. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

I did nothing of the sorts. I described animatronics....read it again

Oh! you mean the creature that Rodney stole and you told John he would not win the lawsuit...and won in a landslide...LOL

Man, Larry, your a real piece of work.

You know the correct story Larry and you just cant take that he was the one that was right and your trying to hurt his rep....Everyone one on here knows the story....

You dont even know him. He has been doing sculpting since he was 17.

He will be personally sculpting numerous facades for one of the largest attractions this year that has been featured on making monsters.....

I know you both dont like each other...so your comment is mute(worthless)...and everytime his name is brought you have nothing nice to say.

He even challenged you a while back at a build off , just you and him and you never replied because you cant. Now your opening a can of worms(drama)

He sculpted it, I guess your just jealous....what else could it be...

John is the most straight forward and a man of his word.. I know and many on here know him as the same.....

How about answer what you yourself actually build? Dont avoid it or erase this message.

You started this...lets finish it.

Stew
          Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-08-2015, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Well, controversies and accreditations aside, you have me hooked. It looks like a fascinating project. What's the story behind it?

Comment

Just so you know I only talked to John about reselling my CGI FX. The only way I got involved in that nightmare was because Rodney ratted out John for trying to resell my stuff and Rodney wanted me to sue John and in return if I dropped my lawsuit then John could drop his lawsuit against Rodney. I laughed... I had nothing to do with that whole Grudge thing... but I was told and informed who actually sculpted that piece and from what I was told it wasn't John. From my understanding the molds for that Grudge had been obtained from the person who sculpted it and was doing the pours for John if and when he sold one. I do think you are on here trying to make it seem like this dude is some kind of sculpting machine and I think you are trying to position him for doing work he didn't do. Your thread about the mini golf clearly said another sculpting/animation job you didn't post any pictures of animations you posted pictures of sculpting work and 3d artwork none of which was done by John. So get your damn facts straight when you get on somewhere and FAKE that you did something you didn't do.

Lastly it was my understanding on that grudge thing all those guys settled that without going to court so I don't know what you mean by winning by landslide but who cares all that stuff is besides the point. The bottom line is don't post pictures of work you didn't do end of story. Don't say you sculpted something when you didn't and don't pretend to be something you are not. Period.

You can post 50 replies to these comments and its not going to change my position. And just so we are clear I don't know what he can do, what he can't do, what he's done and what he hasn't done, but when I get phone calls from people screaming at me saying you didn't do it and that you are posting work done by someone else unless you can prove you did it then I have to take everything you say with a grain of salt unless you have proof. Did he sculpt that grudge other people tell me no he did not... you say he did maybe so but based on what I've been told I'm going with I doubt it.

Larry

PS: As for a build off I don't know what in the hell you are talking about. I don't talk to that guy, I don't like that guy, I don't trust that guy and I would never do anything with that guy. EVER! So a build off I've never talked to him about anything nothing and haven't communicated with him in forever and a year. And just for the record if we had a build off a challenge I wouldn't accept because he'd be defeated before he could even order one 2x4. Here is how that would go... give us both 14 days, I'd give him a head start like 13 days head start. I'd go on vacation come back with 24 hours to go and we'd beat him and heck we'll even beat him with one arm tied behind our back, and just to make it even more fair blindfolded. No it still wouldn't be fair, he can use power tools and we'll use screw drivers and hammers. You have to be kidding yourself if I would ever take a build off challenger serious from that guy. LOL
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, you just seen the real Larry. It gets worse....

Everything he just said dont seem ridiculous or practical, does it?

Pathetic and he is a sad case....

I need to say nothing more......

stew
                Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-11-2015, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I really don't know either of you or who you are speaking of, but this thread needs to be stopped and deleted. I am guessing a moderator would not allow what has been said to go on in a different post.

Sorry, just saying what I think after reading this forum for a few years.

Comment

Funny, Larry is the moderator....nice guy aint he....

stew

Comment

As a frequent visitor seeing this unfold PUBLICLY in this thread...

1. Stew, I saw these threads and did assume you were doing all this work yourself, so let that be what it's worth. Oh, and to be honest, I'm still not sure wtf exactly it is that you did, or did NOT do or claiming to do. I just know that there is confusion here and to that aspect, I very much see Larry's point.

2. Larry, I understand what it's like to have that 'phone call' situation. So I do understand the... well hostility? maybe is the word? But I do feel you could've been a bit more respectful. Perhaps asking publicly on the thread what it is he's showing, did he do the work, etc. Then perhaps ask nicely to be very clear as to not have this kind of confusion.

3. I'm kinda new around here yet hear all kinds of things about different people, however I hate gossip and I make no judgements until something affects me personally. If it's a bad rap story from a vendor, I may choose to steer clear but gossiping about what I heard is a no no in my own rules of conduct.

4. These are getting old. People are not liking what we see here, but I get it, both sides actually. But we should, imo move on from this.

Guys, we're all in this same industry and we don't have to like each other, nor respect each other, but we need to respect ourselves in the way we behave and respond. I'd prefer to see this end, and hopefully with the "agree to disagree" on some things and agree to end this matter publicly and amicably. Meaning, ok, we all get the point. Let's be clear who did what when bragging about work. Let's be honest, most of us would be ecstatic and proud to work on these big projects, so who wouldn't want to brag, right? But let's be clear on who deserves and gets the credit for the actual particulars.

This is my opinion, it's my business because this is being hashed out publicly because someone wants the public to know certain details. I get that but still. I come here to get inspiration and see cool things being shared and discussions about different aspects of this industry. If we don't hold things together, things fall apart.

Now, i'm gonna go redress my hand that I damn near cut off. My opinion for whatever it's worth.

Comment

Not taking sides

In my book you are not in this industry tell you run a actual business in this industry( existing or not). Second I think Larry has to many cheerleaders year after year trying to defend his honor that have never met him or really done some biz with him. I know both sides from people who have REALLY dealt with Larry but I don't care because I was not there and not involved. This site has always been a boiling point but you have to be a certified spartan to really know the dealings of war. It really does make me sad that so many haunters are at each others necks but that's the way of the world.
                        Last edited by son-of-sam; 06-11-2015, 12:36 AM. Reason: Error in spelling

Comment

Click on the link..... scroll to the 4th video down and see how he felt about us last (2:50 mark of video). We also animated the spaceship
                          END OF STORY....

http://fox8.com/2015/05/18/the-alien...oel-in-medina/

First Video -
                          click on the first video and see the car we built and the myan head we "resculpted" and animated to talk. The santa pop up as well.

2nd video -
                          "Resculpted" the Trex to talk and animated it...

stew
                          Last edited by Darksidestew; 06-11-2015, 06:11 AM.

Comment

"In my book you are not in this industry tell you run a actual business in this industry( existing or not)"

No idea why this comment is there. I don't know if this is directed towards me, nor the other fella, but it feels like me seeing as to how the other guy has allegedly done work on haunts.
                            So, without taking it personally, why did you even state that comment? That makes it seem like you are assuming certain parties are "not in this industry".. assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. With that said, who are you to be making assumptions about who has done what, in or out of this industry.

Comment

Look I was bring to your attention a man who called me and said NO YOU DID NOT DO THIS WORK and he's pissed at me making threats and screaming at me on my voice mail. I also know from what I have been told you also did NOT sculpt that grudge either. I'm not trying to start a fight I'm merely saying bottom line STOP posting things on the site or any site of things you didn't do then claim you did. I'm not interested in any more phone calls from people making threats at me when I did nothing wrong. I didn't post pictures of stuff and say oh yeah i sculpted that...

After bringing it to your attention you go into a tirade about me personally and started talking about challenging me a build off. LOL! You got your reply on a build off and I stand by that I would never accept a challenge from you guys... you'd probably just not build anything and while I was sleeping put your name tag on our set, and our name tag on your set. LOL 'Its a Joke'

As I stated and asked feel free to promote everything you do the keyword here is YOU!

Keep the insults to yourself and everything is fine! As for deleting the thread I probably should since all Stew ever does is cause drama, stir the pot and well I guess post pictures of stuff he didn't do but yet claims he had something to do with.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X