LED Lighting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Lighting?

Has anyone used these inside their HH's?

http://www.amazon.com/Remote-Control...D+flood+lights

Those things are BRILLIANT. Sometimes a hit or miss because they're from China (even arrive with like weird Chinese instructions) but as they turn on the first time you'll never have a problem.

They're great because they're just so cheap and the remote is pretty cool, although after a while in any one particular setting, it likes to start to do its own thing... So you'll just have to watch out for that lol.

The only other complaint I have is that you can't control the spread at ALL. The light is BRIGHT, but the rectangular reflected output makes it just an awkward beam/throw. It doesn't matter if you just want a general wash light, but don't expect to be able to do a small area with these guys.

I don't have any in my haunts, but just installed a bunch around the outside of the night club as basic accent lighting and landscape lighting and really like how it turned out.

Comment

I have bought and used these:

http://www.amazon.com/Esco-Lite-Chan...+lights+memory

The memory function is important. That way you can set the light as "Red" and when you unplug and plug it back in again it will be red again.

Light isn't too bright, but they work great.

Only complaint is the very cheap mounting brackets, they bend pretty easily.

Comment

I have use the one's lehman park is using and i have some of the 12 volt ones also cant complain one bit about them....
        Last edited by 43 nightmares; 06-09-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the lead on this bought a few to test out. Thanks again.

Comment

Nice! Seems Amazon is becoming a place you can build an entire haunted house. I will buy a couple myself. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X