Ghost Ride Productions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Ride Productions

Does anyone know what's up with Ghost Ride Productions? After many calls with no answer. And several emails no response. I didn't know they were that hard to place an order with. I have bought from them at Transworld. But not having luck ordering.
    Thanks
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Damon Carson

Damon they don't take orders after Trans World until they have all the orders out from that show. They had some delivery issues in the past and this is the way they choose to resolve them. I will say they told me I could pick up my order at MHC and they could not bring it due to space in the truck (it was a large order) so they shipped it direct to me for free just a few days latter. Great job this year by Ghost Ride.
    Phatman

Comment

I think they still take orders in fact they were just at the MHC taking orders just 10 days ago. I think you should try emailing them do you have their email?

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Austin D. I have been trying to reach you about an item you had for sale that we discussed a few months ago!! Any way yo give me a buzz! 931-698-166four

Comment

I have also reached them by email and they always respond. Saw Mike at MHC and he was taking orders. I've always had great luck with those guys.

Comment

This year I placed my third order with them, around the 2nd week of August, and haven't received it yet, Unfortunately. I've emailed without responses too. Sigh.

Every year I place an order it takes well over a month to receive, and I swear if I didn't call, email, etc.. I wonder if I'd never receive it at all. Last year I had to BEG them to send it... And received the run around about when I'd see it...

If you can get what you need someplace else, you might want to consider that other supplier. Ghostride productions customer svc & delivery time are the worst I've ever experienced.

Comment

Working...
            X