Thank you Poison Props!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Poison Props!

What can I say- you just can't go wrong with them!

Reasonably priced, on time, well built, awesome looking, fantastic movements and complete- ready to install- including power strip and air regulators, instructions and labeling.

I only have one regret- that I didn't buy more of their stuff this year!

Did I mention reasonably priced? Fuhgedaboutit...

I make a lot of my own stuff, but I'm starting to wonder why... oh yeah, haunters are art-bound masochists!

Thanks Adam.

Rob
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

I've never liked animatronics. So we've only bought a few things to put in haunts we were helping out. When I did purchase, I purchased through Poison Props.

You get what you pay for, and unfortunately in this industry it's sometimes ass-backwards. In my opinion "Scarefactory" has some of the best looking stuff, but they also have some of the worst reviews, mainly speaking quality and longevity.

Poison Props seems to be one of the very few people who give quality products at decent prices. Everyone else seems to be pricing like they're the only place to get things. Ani's are only there for distraction, very, very rarely do they provide good scares. It's a miss-direction for the actors to get their sweet spots. And Poison Props fills that need extremely well.

Glad someone's praising Poison again, I don't think they get enough of it, to be honest. Poison has some of the same styles of props at sometimes half the price.

Perhaps when I finally BUY my own building I'll find some need for more animatronic props, so I can buy a few of my favorites from them guys.

Comment

I agree Poison Props does exactly what they say they do on time. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks guys!

You guys just made my day!
        It posts like these that make my love what I do even more.
        Thank you so much for the kind words.
        It means a lot to me.
        We all work hard to keep our word on all delivery dates and build quality props.
        Thanks again!
        sigpic
        PEACE, ADAM
        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Working...
        X