Dinosaurs and other props for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaurs and other props for Sale

I have props from our haunt that we are no longer running for sale...

T-Rex head...a lifesize t-rex head...the head consists of an upper and lower jaw with material that goes in between. This is a one of a kind custom prop...light weight but durable...has a little bit of damage but could be fixed to make it look like new or like a scar. The jaws have aluminum I beams sticking out the back that attached to a rig...The rig is not included!

A large dilophosaurus "jurassic park" style Spitter. Custom made one of a kind...rig was made by dc designs...it has bushes that shake and split apart, the head lunges forward and spits... with controller (peek a boo with ac plugs)

Small dilophosaurus Resin prop hooked up to a pop up rig, pops up and spits...you will need to fabricate the fan/frill...pretty simple the head has rods sticking out and we attached soft foam to it...$

I also have Wood I beams with eye hooks and cables to make a jurassic style fence.
    Dilophosaurus latex mask from the 90s never worn

Scare parts pop up and out skeleton

Large custom man eating plant with control box.
    Monkey in a crate...Small wooden crate...monkey shakes the door and screeches.

55 gallon plastic drums with great stuff glow green toxic waste on top...not sure how many I have....
    A bunch of animal cages, bird cages ect.
    Distortions style butcher table...built by us.
    Foggers, extension cords, latex body parts ect.
    Faux half circle chain rig with hooks(built for a film by a movie crew)
    controllers
    a laser to make a false ceiling/swamp ect
    projector (not HD)
    Bins of masks and props
    wooden electric chair and distortions electric chair shocktronics costume

Hallway of 8 in wall speakers that hook together and make 8 individual sounds paid over $1000 used 1 season.
    Jumping/ spitting octopus...fright props, stopped jumping, think it needs a valve.
    Buttkicker bass shaker and amp
    a few prop weapons....
    Stryofoam small "alien eggs"
    Pop up
    Window slammer pop down
    Spider drop (distortions...no spider...just mechanism)
    Rocking granny (didn't work from day 1...distortions told me how to fix it but I can't remember now and I never did get around to it)
    pressure pads, motion sensors...peek a boo controllers (most are with ac plugs)
    wooden "metal detectors" faux detectors made with lights and sound...these are disassembled.

Asking $8k for all of it, MUST BE PICKED UP, No delivery. Props are located in 2 locations Roseville Michigan and Pontiac Michigan (about a 40 minute ride)

For some reason I can't get this site to notify me when I get a pm...so
    best bet is to contact me through email.
    bilskimike@hotmail.com Please serious inquires only...I can send you more pics.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thehangman; 06-28-2015, 05:20 PM.

ALL the stuff is SOLD

Comment

Working...
    X