Giant Evil Maggot in process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Evil Maggot in process

So I was looking for a new project and Truedungeon was on here looking for a sold out Giant Grub. I offered to help. What he was needing was an EVIL MAGGOT. So, we came together to work on a special piece for his attraction. I can't show pics yet because it's not been unveiled to the customer yet. It's currently in molding process.

If anyone has any interest in this, let me know. I am not sure on the cost of materials per piece yet but will hopefully have a price when I post pics of finished product.

*edited to shorten up*

Also: I am currently sitting on some custom props which haven't been paid for.
    I will no longer start any jobs without a retainer.
    The big boys like Gore Galore and others do this, so I will to. I will need about 50%-60% up front and the balance + actual shipping costs before shipping items out.
    Last edited by Hacksaw; 01-30-2016, 02:07 PM.

Had a bit of trouble with the 2nd part of the mold. These are not going to be able to be 3d , instead they'll be flat bottomed props.

*edited to shorten down*
    Last edited by Hacksaw; 01-30-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I have officially renamed them; Mutant Maggots!

Truedungeon said they had characters / actors that had heads of like the grub / maggot. They didn't send any photos so I went off my imagination. SO HERE THEY ARE!

Truedungeon hasn't responded back to me via email for almost 2 weeks. So I figured I'd go ahead and send pics here, hopefully he'll get his before he gets back on here.

These are going now for $79+ Actual Shipping. $45 / down to start the project. Remaining balance + shipping costs due upon completion / prior to shipping out.

Maggots 6.jpgMaggots 7.jpgMaggots 8.jpgMaggots 9.jpg
      Last edited by Hacksaw; 01-30-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Maggot 1.jpgMaggot 2.jpg

Comment

Look preety cool

How big are they, dimensions..

What they going to run.. (Un painted and painted)

Thanks

Comment

*edited to shorten up*
            Last edited by Hacksaw; 01-30-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I am about to make an order for materials to start making stuff again. If anyone is interested in something, just post / pm me.

Comment

I want some worms

If their the same price I'd take a few!

Comment

I would be interested in a few of them also. Please get back to me if your making some
                  Last edited by Demon Acres; 01-28-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Aaron: How many are you needing? If you want three I can do the $70/ea I sold them for last year. But I am going to ask $79/ea because I still can't afford the larger quantities of materials yet and my foam has gone up.

Demon Acres: I'm going to send you a PM.

Comment

I am currently sitting on some custom props which haven't been paid.
                      I will no longer start any jobs without a retainer.
                      The big boys like Gore Galore and others do this, so I will to. I will need about 50%-60% up front and the balance + actual shipping costs before shipping items out.

Comment

Yea I would take 3. $210 plus shipping. What's their dimensions?

Comment

What other props are you sitting on if you wanna make a deal?

Comment

Great. Sent you a PM.

Comment

I am not currently accepting orders. Family issues, surgery etc are taking up too much time. When I finish the last three orders I'm working on, I'll post here that I can start doing more.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X