Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out these bad-ass costumes!

http://www.jurassiccostumes.com/

These costumes are awesome! Fully animatronic wearable costumes. Can get them before october too! Imagine that walking around your Queue, can you say photo-op?

cp11.jpgraptor.jpg
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

I heard from a friend that Netherworld had one of these for line entertainment this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aidan P. Finnegan
    Partner
    Grave Gear Studios
    www.GraveGear.com

Specializing in Custom Audio and Music for the babes of the Haunted Attraction Industry!

Comment

A dinosaur has about as much to do with Halloween as aliens to...nothing.

DA

Comment

And your point, DA? Every time I see you post, it's always negative. I'd hate to live like that....

Entertaining doesn't necessarily have anything to do with relevance.

How about clowns? What relevance do clowns have in haunted house? Yet there are many $1,000 silicone masks made up in clowns.

How about those aliens? Relevance to a haunted house? Well if you're out towards new mexico then it can have A LOT of relevance.

edited for length and clarity for people like DA.
        Last edited by Hacksaw; 07-06-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Great looking pieces... But you have to wonder WHY in the heck didn't they at least make an attempt to camouflage the guys legs!? A simple morph suit would suffice! Hahaha
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Ah Hacksaw, this is the pot calling the kettle black. I saw you cry and moan like a B**** about how you feel there are haunt snobs and why you feel anyone can go to transworld. There was a lot of negativity in that post. You go ahead and add dinosaurs and aliens to your haunt and when you haunt sucks and you never join the ranks of the elite "snob" Haunters you complained about you'll know why.

DA

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
            And your point, DA? Every time I see you post, it's always negative. I'd hate to live like that....

Entertaining doesn't necessarily have anything to do with relevance.

How about clowns? What relevance do clowns have in haunted house? Yet there are many $1,000 silicone masks made up in clowns.

How about those aliens? Relevance to a haunted house? Well if you're out towards new mexico then it can have A LOT of relevance.

edited for length and clarity for people like DA.

Comment

Aw shoot...

...I have had a T Rex coming out of the corn on our haunted trail. And my dang customers never once said we suck. Must be they didn't want to hurt my feelings. And then over on the non haunted side of the field in the corn maze we carved a T-Rex and a Triceratops (a dude with 3 horns coming out of his head for those who cant remember back to grade school or went to school before dino's roamed the earth). And the kids loved that we bought ACTUAL fossils FOR THEM TO TOUCH. Had a real T-rex tooth, a brow horn, vertebrae, and tooth from Triceratops, a velociraptor tooth they could actually feel the serrations on like a steak knife has, wolly mammoth vertebrae...again NOT cast reprodcutions but the real deal.

Just bummed to find out after all these years my place sucks.

These dino suits are $8300 area. I'll pass. all those REAL dino parts didn't cost me anywhere near that much.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

"piss and moan like a little B#%#^"

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Your first response was to call me names.

Since we're being ugly here, I think you have your definitions all mixed up. It's ok though, it's understandable since your reference of 'pissing and moaning like a B#%#' is from your ol lady.

Comment

Hey Phatman..

Don't bother bringing over your alien incinerator. I just found out it will make my place suck.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Your keyboard is acting up...

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
                    "piss and moan like a little B#%#^"

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Your first response was to call me names.

Since we're being ugly here, I think you have your definitions all mixed up. It's ok though, it's understandable since your reference of 'pissing and moaning like a B#%#' is from your ol lady.

I think the word you were looking for was BITCH

Wicked Farmer

Comment

... yeah. And we'd hate for it to cause you to lose your chance at the all mighty "Elite" status. Because you know, obviously you're nobody unless you're Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
                        I think the word you were looking for was BITCH

Wicked Farmer
                        Oh I must apologize, Farmer. See, I was just assuming since he **** out the rest of the word that the forum would automatically censor it.

Won't happen again.

Comment

Ok then

But everybody play nice. DA...first round is on me at Transworld next year.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Scooby-Doo did have some scary episodes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They look awesome they are about 5-6k shipped.

Comment

Working...
                              X