Help identifying a particular prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying a particular prop

Greetings, I'm a long time follower of the forum, though a first time poster.* I am hoping that someone might be able to enlighten me in regards to226189_338017346289008_934479934_n.jpg the Pumpkin in the attached image. Initially I happened across this Pumpkin while looking through the Facebook photo section of a haunted attraction, I did make a few inquiries to that haunt, though many months have passed and I've yet to receive a response, so I thought I'd try my luck here by reaching out to the Hauntworld community. I was also wondering if anyone might know of any additional large or unique Pumpkin props/creatures since I am in need. the following are the ones that I already know about;* Unit 70 made a very nice Pumpkin prop for Creepywoods, or the incredibly large Pumpkin king made by Scarefactory, I know that DC props and Poison props make a pneumatic Pumpkin prop, as well as Crossbreed's large static Pumpkin and of course I'm familiar with and in awe of the amazing Halloween Djin from Midnight StudiosFX and lastly, I've seen the neat Gore Galore and the Brothers Rich giant Pumpkin costumes but I'm not sure if I'm missing any other larger Pumpkin props/creatures?***Thank you for taking the time to read my post, any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Happy haunting, I wish you a safe and successful 2015 season.

Your photo looks like the Pumpkin King from Scarefactory. Looks like it might be a little distorted with the mouth open, but it's definitely a Scarefactory product!

I believe you can buy just the pumpkin head itself if that may be a cheaper, more viable, option for you.

http://www.scarefactory.com/product/...-pumpkin-king/
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

ghost writer.
      Please feel free to send me an email about doing some custom Pumpkins Jack o lanterns etc...
      We take on ALOT of custom work and might be able to give you exactly what you are looking for.
      info@gore-galore.com
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Front Yard Fright, I was aware of the Pumpkin King prop from scarefactory, although I wasn't aware that the head could be purchased separately. I do see some similarities in the Pumpkin I inquired about and the scarefactory prop (namely the nose and the eye color) although there does seem to be a shape difference towards the top half of the head? I am not that familiar with the Pumpkin king to be certain, but again, I thank you very much.

And thank you Kevin for reaching out as well, the idea of a "custom" creation is intriguing, so I will be sending you an email in regards to this possibility within the next day or two.

Comment

Here's a straight on photo from the ScareFactory website. The shape of the head changes when the mouth is open as it is cast in latex as one large piece.

GD71-Pumpkin-Popup-Blaster.jpg

Hope this helps and if anything definitely consider working with Kevin from Gore Galore. His company is one of the best in the industry and they do great custom work!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Working...
          X