Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible haunt liquidation in CT

Hello Everyone,

My business partner has unfortunately passed away. And I'm just not in the haunted spirit anymore, and with tons of litigation on its way, I just don't know if I'll be able to keep the haunt going anymore.

This is an interest only post for now, if I need to liquidate every haunt asset I have, who is in the market for last minute purchases?

I have thousands of wall panels.

Tons of props, including orders from this years Transworld that are still in boxes.

Vacuform, some animations, camp netting and fabrics out the wazoo.

Just tons of stuff, we have three complete attractions, facades, new silicone costumes, tons of stuff and it'd all go cheap.

If someone wanted EVERYTHING I would let it go at a steal for $45,000.

Please email me so I can begin an interest list for if and when this becomes a reality.

My email is BOBBYARELatGMAILdotCOM

I am sorry to hear this man!!

wow...

I am not sure what to say. I am interested but I know how much you love this stuff and I think it would be in great respect to keep on and make it the best damn year every in memory. Always here for ya haunt Brother!!

Sorry again!

Peter
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

sorry for your loss. I hope all works out for you

Comment

Sorry to hear.....

Hey Bobby,
        So sorry to hear that. You have my personal cell # if I can help you in any way! Keep the faith!

Pickle
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic
        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Thank you everyone! I have replied to all who have sent emails and messages. I am still holding out hope to open this season, just need to raise some additional and unexpected funds, but am determined to make things work, however I am prepared to sell if and when necessary. I will keep all posted on all threads. It's just a LOT harder to pull this off with everything that has happened, and emotions are still running high, but I will keep posting and responding to all inquiries. The support from the haunt community has been overwhelming, thank you all!

Comment

After a long night of communicating with everyone.... The volunteers and myself have decided to open this October come hell or high water, we have created a very interesting reward filled GoFundMe to help cover the final operational expenses that you can view at www.GoFundMe.com/KeepScreaming Sorry for not selling just yet, my crew is determined and die-hard, so we will open this season!

Comment

:_( Im so sorry for your loss Rest in peace
              - Ethan Hall, EEK Productions Owner/Operator

Comment

Working...
              X