Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use some type of vehicle at your haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use some type of vehicle at your haunt?

Greetings, This post is directed towards the haunters who use some form of vehicles at your attraction, In light of the tragedies that occurred last season at hayride and paint ball haunts , I've been contemplating on how, if at all, those unfortunate incidents may effect other attractions?* Online news articles announced that there will soon be a set of new guidelines handed down by the Maine legislate. which will call for stricter rules and inspections of hayrides.* When these new guidelines are introduced, I can't help but to wonder if other states won't be far behind in enacting similar protocol?*

I am also curious on how haunts that rely on drivers would address any possible concerns that a driver might have, seeing as the driver in the Maine incident was himself, indicted, as was the person who maintained the involved vehicle. I have never worked with a paint ball haunt, though I have a long history with hayrides and I feel as though I continue to take every precaution possible, but the adversities of last season have given me even more to ponder.*Will you be implementing any new/additional safeguards this season, if so, I'd welcome the chance to hear them.* Thank you, I wish you a safe and successful 2015 season.
Working...
X