Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midnight Syndicate pulls from haunt industry/horror host legends for The Dead Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Syndicate pulls from haunt industry/horror host legends for The Dead Matter

Pulling from the cast of the Midnight Syndicate CD Release parties, Jeff Glatzer (Scared Stiff), Geoff Beck (Haunting Makeup), Rex Hamilton, Roger Miller, Tawny Miller, Ed McKenna, Glen and Melissa Gilmour (Bloodview), and Beth Biasella have all been signed on to appear in "The Dead Matter." Myron St. John (Haunt X) will be appearing in the film as well as helping with stunts. Part of the film is being shot in Myron's haunted base of operations, Mansfield Reformatory. Actor, stuntman, singer, writer extraordinaire Jim O'Rear (Underground Entertainment) will be making an appearance as will Jen Sharlow (Scream Queen Marketing) and the gang from Screamline Studios. Bloodview/Legion of Terror archivist, David Greathouse (Mushroomhead) of Precinct 13 is heading up the FX department for the film. Other surprise guests from the industry will be announced at a later date...

Legendary horror host, Dick Dyszel better known to fans as Count Gore DeVol (www.countgore.com) was recently signed to the cast as was Cleveland's Big Chuck Schodowski. As one of the most recognizable television personalities in Cleveland history, Big Chuck, has been entertaining audiences for over forty years. "I grew up watching his show," says director, Edward Douglas, "a lot of the movies he played were a part of my early education in horror. I'm really excited to have him and the Count on board."

I wonder if it's comming out in theaters
    The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Comment

That is the plan!

Comment

are there a lot of indy films made in Ohio? I am from LA and I love the locations here and the access to talent and especially music and bands . I am thinking of opening an indy film company and threatre company. Any feedback would be appreciated

Comment

Working...
        X