Have actor fly at you then fly back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have actor fly at you then fly back?

What is the apparatus to have an actor run at guests then fly (bungee) to the wall?

Actor bungee jump rig....

It is an ACTOR BUNGEE JUMP RIG. We build them in my shop. New we sell them for $3,300. plus crating & shipping. I do have a 13' high used rig used one season (17 days) in my own haunt that I'll let go for $2,500. picked up or + crating & shipping. I would need your zip for a shipping quote. The used rig includes new bungees, sheathes, harness & steel structure. If you send me your email address to: thefearfactorynj@gmail.com I can forward you pictures & a video of it in action. This forum will not allow me to load directly on site & I can't get help from Larry!

Pickle
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Zfx

Check out the guys at http://www.zfxflying.com We buy a lot of stuff from them and they made a custom rig for us in 2013.

Comment

Farmer how expensive are they to work with? I know they do quality work just not sure what their rates are like.

Comment

Depends on what you want them to do. Their product is high end and you get what you pay for. They do mostly professional theatre and a lot of stuff on Broadway. But it is all safe and high quality.

Comment

Thanks for the info even though I didn't ask the question. We are going to give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
            X