TRAGIC... Several Members of the Haunted Industry Died Read On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAGIC... Several Members of the Haunted Industry Died Read On

Not only are they dead but buried in our new Creepyworld Graveyard. Check these bad boys out.

IMG_3246.JPGIMG_3248.JPGIMG_3251.JPGIMG_3252.JPG
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

These are not set yet but they will be next week. Our new graveyard is TOTALLY BAD ASS. I will get some new awesome pics of it next week when its nearly done.

Larry
    IMG_3243.JPGIMG_3244.JPGIMG_3245.JPG
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

How many different ones did you do? You made these yourself Larry?

Jake

Comment

Those are incredible who made them? Can't wait to see what your graveyard looks like in the end.

Comment

Nice! Very nice!

Comment

You spelled "Pickel" wrong...or was that intentional?
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I find this to be in incredibly bad taste.

Comment

I would assume he had permission from each person before doing this

Comment

Is that the whole collection? Did you make them?

I heard 13th Gate did this as well people noticed it during the tour.

Jake

Comment

Bad taste you must be kidding. There is NOTHING in bad taste ... that is why I'm voting for Trump people are so damn PC it makes me sick to my stomach. Anyway every single person I had a tombstone made for said they LOVED IT... there is nothing in bad taste its an honor. I had several more made I have about 20 more coming to show you.

If I want to make a tombstone with Tom Cruise name on it I can no one owns their name... only their likeness. I know of SEVERAL haunters who have put fellow industry members names on gravestones. I think its awesome.

I will have several more to show next week. FYI I had a tombstone made for every single person who works for me and even my kids... bad taste OMG its called HALLOWEEN! Have fun!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

There is nothing unusual about putting people you know on tombstones for a haunted house. I went thru 13th Gate they have an entire section of nothing but tombstones and crypts and everyone has an industry members name on it. The only thing I want to know is where did you get the tombstones because they are very nice! We haven't built any graveyards because it seemed cliché but after seeing what you are doing maybe we will. When I sit back here and think about it graveyards and zombies do kind of go together. Considering zombies are the hottest thing maybe a graveyard filled with zombies wouldn't be a bad idea.

Comment

We stopped thru and saw Creepyworld last Halloween. Where are you building this graveyard is this a new attraction or replacing an older one? We are going on a trip to see haunts again this year maybe we'll stop by yet again.

Comment

I will upload several more industry named headstones TONIGHT. LOL

Our graveyard will be done today. I will get some cool pictures of it... the only thing NOT done is putting all the zombies and creatures out. That will come soon enough.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

I had to check to make sure Im still alive.....SO far so good
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I agree its fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X