Portable walk thru haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable walk thru haunted house

We are selling a portable walk trhu haunted house. Unit has a maze and tricks built in it. Fold down ramp for entrance. Unit folds up on to trailer for transporting or storage. Unit is a 40' trailer and opens up to 54' long. Great unit to use as a front for your haunt. Unit is located in pa. Can deliver for extra charge. Please call!!! No text please. 610-909-9246 $12,000 obo or part trade for props.

here is a pic of it set up. mfg. id funni fright. approved in pa.
    Attached Files

Comment

how wide and long once set up...how many guys and time does it take to set up...any pictures of the inside...more infor of inside like numbers of rooms and how many actor does it take.. thanks

Comment

Yes, more details / detailed pics please. Interested.

Comment

please call 610-909-9246 for details

Comment

trailer is 40' long x 8' wide. folds to a 54' front. hard to get pics as it is dark and a maze so it is not good pics. takes 30 mins or so to setup with 2 guys.

Comment

$12,000 sale and you're not willing to get us more pics? Sorry but no thanks. PA is way too far for my partners and I to drive without more pics.

Comment

it is an old fashion walk thru. taking pics just don't work well inside. feel free to come look at it.

Comment

still for sale.

Comment

still for sale. priced lowered $10,000 or best offer

Comment

if you'll take 6k for this let me know, I have about one week to purchase this or begin a different project

Comment

6,900 and you can come get it. last minute sale or i will be using it this year. not on here much. 610-909-9247

Comment

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Trailer haunts

[anyone selling something similar to this? Private message me! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X