http://www.sltrib.com/ci_6363715?source=rss

Larry Kirchner
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Hmm I think we would all rather have Rocky Point there instead of some weird chinese mall! LONG LIVE RPHH!

Comment

I Would Have To Agree With Dead End Haunted House In The Above .......r.m.p. Forever

Comment

I agree, another piece of Americana lost to foreign interests. Would rather see it be Japanese or South korean than a country that is still communist.

Comment

I don't know... that sounds pretty scary to me
          "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
          - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
          - Mel Brooks

Comment

Its all really sad isnt it!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Americana?

The Rocky Point site was for sale. Someone bought it. So what?
              And calling it "Americana" is a bit of a stretch. Lets stay in reality.

Comment

Hmmm, I thought the whole concept of opening Haunted Attractions is from America? Wasn't the whole thing started by the Jaycees, an American volunteer organization? I think you need to strech your sense of reality, or sharpen up on your knowledge of history....
                Allan

Comment

Well, it's at least better than towing the place down because it's not being used. What would have been cool is if someone else purchased the building and used it for a haunted house. Now wouldn't that have been awesome.
                  Spooky Wishes
                  Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Yep...its still a stretch.

A walk-thru haunted house is an American invention, true. I guess that makes it "Americana", or whatever. RPHH is just one of 100's of haunts around the country. In reality, that is not Americana, just a building that was for sale and bought.

Comment

Rocky Point was not just "one of hundreds."

Rocky Point put most other haunted houses to shame.

Comment

You got that right!!!

Comment

to shame?

I doubt Cydney reads this forum so you can mop up your slobber.
                          Its a shame some of you are selling your own yard haunts short. Rocky Point might have been cool but, so what? It "was" just one of 100's of very good haunted houses in the country.

Comment

GhoulKraft,

So, are the arrogant postings only part of your online persona? He wasn't slobbering for Cydney but let's call a spade a spade by saying RPHH was indeed one of the best, some say THE best.

Comment

"Yes, to shame."

Dear GhoulKraft,

Yes, Rocky Point did in fact put most others to shame.

I'll clean up the slobber, but I might not be able to get at your momma's back-side till tonight. :0P

Comment

Working...
                              X