Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINAL PUSH SALE of 2015....

Hey Guys,
    We were unable to secure a new venue in time for this season so the final few pieces that I was contemplating hanging onto are going to be sold off. Below is a list of the remaining items. Would prefer pick up but I can crate, deliver or ship for nominal additional fees. I am located about 8 miles outside of Atlantic City, NJ. As stated earlier, all items only have two seasons (34 total nights) of use...so items are all in excellent condition. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, email me @ thefearfactorynj@gmail.com or call me directly on my cell at (609) 338-7676 Once again, I cannot, for whatever reason post pics or vids from my Droid to this site & I've given up asking Larry. So if you want pics or vids just contact me via one of the ways listed above & I'll get them to you! Thanks.

Pickle

12' Distortions Launching Alligator w/jaw movement & sound---$5,000.
    Dark Raven Designs Living Vine---$999.
    60" Tall Striking Cobra w/ Spitter by Xtreme Creators---$1,300.
    13' Tall Actor Bungee Jump Rig---$2,400.
    Gore Galore "Slither" Snake Actor Puppet Head w/sound...$3,200.
    Xtreme Creators Lunging Madusa Head Animatronic w/spitter...$999.
    5 Tentacle Octopus Animatronic by Xtreme Creators...$999.
    Also have plenty of 18" high steel cemetery fencing, 55 gallon drums, "rusted" PVC pipe & fittings, black fire retardant fabric, etc.
    Last edited by pickle; 09-17-2015, 05:49 AM.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Still Time to get before opening day.....

The Wall Walker Rig & the Actor Bungee Rig have been sold! Also since I never got help from Larry about the picture loading issue I've been asking him about for 8 months...you can find full descriptions & pictures on Ebay...just type in the title under Halloween props! Thanks!

Pickle
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic

Comment

Few pireces still remain...and discounted!

Check out the remaining pieces if you need something to finish your haunt of this year!!! Updated the original thread! Thanks!

Pickle
      Jim Pashley
      The FEAR FACTORY
      www.thefearfactorynj.com
      855-NJ HAUNT
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X