Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The solution to your social media nightmares - and it's free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The solution to your social media nightmares - and it's free.

To start off, this is not a sales pitch. It's free.

Let’s be frank, marketing your haunt on social media is like the song that never ends. Who has time to constantly make quality, relatable content onto their social media accounts? We’ve spent that last couple of years brainstorming the big “social media” problem in the Haunt industry and we’ve finally found a solution -- Introducing “Social Ghost-Hosting” by Specter Media.

Why is this important? Because it could mean a full season of social media marketing, for free!

Specter Media is a new social media marketing group that is run by professionals with experience in social media marketing. This season, Specter Media will be giving away its services to three haunts, for free. Why are we just giving away thousands of dollars in value? To show the haunt industry how effective, efficient, and engaging social media content can be used to grow throughput, pure and simple.

So whether you’re a Professional Haunt or a local Home Haunt, what are you waiting for? Grow your haunt.

Visit: www.SpecterMedia.biz
    Last edited by smootah; 08-26-2015, 09:13 PM.
    Austin Smoot, Specter Media
    www.SpecterMedia.biz
    contact@specterenterprises.com

Awesome response!

Wow, thanks for all the response, guys! Many of you have checked out our page and contacted us directly! Woo woo! We're excited to launch and show you what we can do to help you grow your haunt exposure and audience.
    www.SpecterMedia.biz

Comment

Lacking info

I'm trying to get my head around what it is you are offering? I see a lot of talk from you on how important social media is but I don't see your solution and pricing? I know it is "thousands of dollars" because you say "Specter Media will be giving away its services to three haunts, for free. Why are we just giving away thousands of dollars in value?" - but what does a haunt get in return for their "thousands of dollars"?

And why would anyone use a company that professes to be social media experts when their own FaceBook page has only 300 likes and none of the posts are ever liked or shared?

Something just doesn't seem to add up here?

Doug.
      www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
      [Google+] [YouTube]
      [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Doug,

You're absolutely right -- we didn't give you enough information to begin with. My colleague, CJ, and myself recently founded Specter specifically to offer Social Media content for Haunted House attractions. To be frank, we noticed that there are a lot of haunt attractions spending large amounts of money on social media marketing, but not being happy with what that money has gotten them.

Our Facebook page, much like our new company, is only a few weeks old. However, we feel confident in our background in Social Media content marketing. Our latest client's Facebook page we've grown from 150,000 to 475,000+ in less than a year. Granted, they are a financial company and work nationally, but what began as a few likes and shares in a given week has grown to hundreds and hundreds of company leads that have become customers.

That is not all, we want to take our experience working with large brands like Walgreens and Low VA Rates, and apply it to the haunt industry. Contrary to popular belief, there's no magic formula or secret password to growing your fan base -- but we can provide experience and market strategy. What we've found is that many Haunters don't know where to even begin when it comes to social media marketing.
        So we've built a business model based from the demand that we see in the market, just like Fright Props.

We are giving away our expertise because we know we are new to the industry, but we are also very confident that we can prove to the haunt industry, through the three haunts that we help, that we know our stuff, and that our model works.

Right now we are trying to find out who is interested, and next week we will respond to those haunts that have signed up based on their specific market (location) and haunt size with what we can offer them.
        www.SpecterMedia.biz

Comment

Already getting compliments...

So I am one of the guinea pigs. Got a phone call 'Who is doing your social media stuff; I know it isn't you; who did you hire I love it!" Ok...so I can make a maze in a field that has great flow design and all the design elements to keep people walking in circles swearing they tried every path; fooling the human brain to think they tried the path right in front of them over and over all night. But I can't do diddly on a computer. My facebook page was as boring as a block pattern corn maze. Looking good so far....and just barely getting started.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Mid season update;

Figured I would give a mid season update. My social media has exploded this year turning reigns over to these guys. I get weekly updates on solid facts and numbers. Their presence is blows my meager ability away and run circles around what I used to do. I get home at night; and I find my "secretaries" have answered customers questions at all different times of the day. THEY ARE ON TOP OF IT! I can be working sun up past sun down harvesting beansd and planting wheat and they stay connected to my customers. THE NUMBERS of visits, and interactions they have generated exceeded what I expected. ALL FALL I constantly had to correct people who draw up ads for me...but not these guys!!! I wish all ad people could pull their head out of their --- and function with just half the capabilities of these guys. Austin is the real deal. Early season weather pretty much was THE issue. This last weekend the swarms of people descended on us. Austin; I am hereby giving you permission to jump in and discuss the hard numbers as far as what you were able to accomplish so far ...before we really hit the home stretch even. Results are already impressive.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Hard Work = Results

Thanks, WickedFarmer! You're an inspiring haunter and we're glad to be working with you.

Our business model revolves around complete and total dedication to our clients and their Haunts. As mentioned by WickedFarmer, we hold ourselves accountable to our results with weekly updates on our numbers, interactions, and growth -- where you always know where you money is going. Every day more and more people are using social media platforms to seek company information and to build a relationship with your brand. As a standard, if you aren't responding to Facebook messages and posts within the hour, then you are doing more damage to your brand to good - we pride in a less than 5 minute average response to customers like WickedFarmer's.

In just a matter of weeks, we have been able to grow WickedFarmer's corn maze and haunt by hundreds of followers, generate thousands of Page views, and tens of thousands of impressions regularly. A typical advertising agency will do a "one size fits all" approach and generate the same ads and content over a variety of clients. Not out team -- we provide quality content that matches your brand and voice consistently, with quality photos and captions that will speak to your audience. We understand that many Haunters have been weary of moving over to the social media realm and making a real investment into creating an online presence. We are ecstatic that Haunters like WickedFarmer have taken the time to sit down with us and discuss the benefits of an increased online presence via social media -- and that it's paying off in a big way. Take note, Haunters. WickedFarmer is as good a haunter as they come and he believes in providing a quality experience to the customer from the moment they first interact with his Haunt online to the very last moment when they leave his Haunt - and that will always pay of in the long run. What a quality guy! We're just glad that we've been able to be a part of that experience. If anyone has any questions you can always contact our team at contact@specterenterprises.com
              www.SpecterMedia.biz

Comment

Home stretch update.

Same as mid season update above; but magnified. Tracking traffic to my WEBSITE from my social media has exploded. Have to say again; worth repeating; their constant monitoring has been phenomenal. We answer phone questions a lot...they handle questions coming from social media.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I second that!

My apologies for not seeing this sooner (we've been swamped here with the season) but Wicked Farmer is correct. Austin & Company have been very effective, nearly doubling our "likes" and keeping things hopping on the social media front. For the record, I don't particularly "like" social media myself, but it is the current thing for reaching ADD customers (the vast majority of today's youth). And Austin's posse understands how it works and the best way to get people motivated to react and share what they find on the page. We survey customers to ask how they found out about us and this year, the most common answer (besides "we always come") is "Facebook." Since we also want new customers, that's a sweeping endorsement. Of course social media and expert assistance in working it isn't free, but when the same amount of money was spent of print media or billboards, they never approached anywhere near that response. So the obvious conclusion is that it provides the best bang for the buck. Austin has been very pro-active and stays on top of all things Facebook, which is impossible for me to do during the season, even if i knew how to do it (just like viewing this thread is difficult in October). So it's a great deal for those wanting to reach new customers without breaking the bank.
                  Last edited by monsterwax; 10-28-2015, 11:23 PM.
                  www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

We finished up on Sunday night and spent most of Monday sleeping-- so now I finally have a chance to read and write more on the forum.

I'd like to thank Austin and TJ (Specter Media) for their help this season with our Facebook outreach. They did a great job and even answered customer messages within minutes (which would be impossible for me to do during the busy day and especially at night, as I put the phone on silent while performing). We revamped our website and did some flyers this year, but we took the billboard and college newspaper budget and spent it instead with Austin and the results were much greater than before. I didn't write down the numbers but I asked most everyone who came in how they heard about us, and "Facebook" was right up there with "Google" and "a friend told me". Now it's possible that during other years, people forgot seeing the billboard, or the newspaper ad, or the bus signs, and that's why they rarely mentioned it. But more than likely, it's because it's because they can target a specific audience on Facebook and did an excellent job doing so. Remember, the other ads need people to remember about it later when they are near a computer or on their smartphone, while those on Facebook are just one click away from going directly to your website.

I'm not a pitch man, and I'm not getting paid to endorse anyone, -- in fact, they didn't even ask me to say or post anything anywhere-- but I can honestly state they did an excellent and effective job that got good results with a modest budget. So for those of you out there trying to get the greatest reach for the least money, I would seriously encourage you to consider Specter Media's services for your haunt next year.
                    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

End of Season Recap

I want to thank WickedFarmer and monsterwax both for their previous comments.

What a season! We here at Specter Media are so amped up on adrenaline from the success this last season that we want to keep going! I feel like I can now, more confidently than ever, say that our social media service will give you a better bang for your buck more than anything out in your local market. We are very aware of the doubts some of you Haunters have. Some of you may have even tried social media in the past - and failed. Don't be so quick to throw your hands up and walk away.

The business model that CJ and I have created spoke for itself this last season for more than a few haunters. If you have any doubts, read the comments above! We are aware that radio, newspaper and TV ads have had their place in the Haunted Industry for a long time -- we know that fliers and banners are the bread and butter for the industry, but MAN I could go on for days telling you the upside of online marketing and a healthy social media strategy. Take monsterwax's Haunt -- He recently moved to a new location and needed to ensure maximum exposure. For about the amount of your average newspaper or radio ad, our social media marketing service helped to more than double his attendance this year. What a story!

*I'm not so ignorant as to say that this is the only way to market, or to say that our service guarantees your ticket sales to double. However, from the handful of clients we accepted this year, not only did we get positive results, we got REALLY positive results, plus a surplus in the budget. Please, if anyone wants to learn more, or has any questions please contact us at contact@specterenterprises.com, or visit our website: spectermedia.biz or if you REALLY want a fast response, hit us up on Twitter @specter_media.

We're really pleased with the results this last season provided.
                      www.SpecterMedia.biz

Comment

Working...
                      X