New Indoor Haunted House.... Need Ideas ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Indoor Haunted House.... Need Ideas ASAP

Hello All. I usually just lurk and have learned so much from these forums. Last year we built an 800 square foot building and created an Asylum walkthrough complete with 2 elevator simulators. It was fairly well recieved but for whatever reason the owner wants to switch over to a Haunted House/Mansion kind of theme. I know it may not be the most creative theme but it does seem like it would lend itself to alot of options. My main concern is we open in a month and havent started the trasformation yet. I am open to any idea anyone may have. We have a large staff of around 50 actors. That attraction usually gets around 5 actors. Please help I want to help ensure that this year its a hit!

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you looking for haunted mansion ideas? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well that was my original question but now I am being told the theme is a slaughter house. The building looks like a cabin you would see in a swamp anyways, so at least that fits. We started this weekend, but could still use some additional ideas. It will be a redneck, hillbilly, hills have eyes kind of setting.

Comment

Working...
      X