Entire Haunt For Sale -- MUST SELL -- All reasonable offers considered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire Haunt For Sale -- MUST SELL -- All reasonable offers considered

This haunt was in operation for 4 years. We were shut down when our landlord pulled a slimy move and yanked our lease too late for us to reopen that year and on top of that, gave us very little time to move out. So, we're sunk. Our haunt is currently being stored in 3 12x30 storage units and I need to sell this now. While in operation, the haunt took up about 7000 square feet of space. One of our biggest hits was a custom elevator, built on a solid steel frame with four air bags beneath. It sits on 8 castor wheels and a tow wench pulled it over from one hallway to another while a Picaboo played a sequence of the elevator falling. In addition, our last year some of the rooms included an elevator lobby, bathroom, cannibal shack, doll house, clown area, a cave, crypt with a working rock waterfall, an insane asylum and others.

Here's the catch. We have a partial inventory list with the bigger items and most of the electronics along with props. But this is a complete haunt. My partners have pretty much checked out and I have a fairly severe back injury and a new baby on the way, so I need to wrap this up and close this chapter. So our loss is your gain. Email jdblackerby@gmail.com for further details and a link to the pictures and list. I thoroughly enjoyed being a haunter so this is a sad but necessary closure.
    http://www.hauntedozarks.com
Working...
X