Fear Ticket - Best Ticketing Service in Haunt Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Ticket - Best Ticketing Service in Haunt Industry

I just wanted to let everyone know I’m launching a full blown Ticket Website for 2016. We will offer the service for as little as .25 cents per ticket. This will be a full blast haunted house only ticketing website, that shows haunted houses, attractions offering discounts, haunts near you, to hottest ticket this hour, day, week or month.

Its going to do everything...

Best of all because we are going to service only haunts, ticket layouts are customizable meaning you can choose several different styles of layouts, all special features are free... you suggest it we’ll make it happen. So anything and everything you want the ticket system to do FOR YOU we will make it happen.

I’m personally using this system this year to flush out any bugs, and to continue to develop the system but it will work perfectly and for only 25 cents a ticket.

For those of you paying 75 cents per ticket ... forget it a ticketing system made just for haunted houses, any feature you want, any upgrades you want, any layouts, all wrapped in one big website helping people find tickets for haunted houses. Additionally your tickets will be for sale on hauntworld as well... you can use your own merchant account, you pay after the season is over.

If you need more details I can provide them for you.

But I AM USING IT THIS YEAR THIS HALLOWEEN SEASON... and well instead of paying one of these ticketing companies 40k I’m saving myself up to 66% and getting every feature, every upgrade I WANT! So in short if this is something you are interested in contact me... darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

What url do you like best...

www.fearticket.com

www.hauntedhouseticket.com

www.screamticket.com

Let me know.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

Option #4

Personally I like hauntedattractionticket or Kind of all inclusive.

BUT haunted house is the term probably most recognizable and rememberable.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

https://www.fearticket.com

If you want to follow our progress... we did it!

TWENTY FIVE CENTS PER TICKET

Again ANY FEATURE YOU WANT ADDED WE WILL DO FREE!

Keep in mind what you are seeing here... this WILL NOT be the front page of this website its my haunt ONLY now because I'm the only client! Just keep that in mind... the front page is going to be hands down better than ANY and I repeat ANY ticketing company in the industry without question. Why? Because it will be devoted to haunted house and scary places ONLY! We are not going to seek out concerts or whatever just scary places so you will find search for scary places only and it will be associated with Hauntworld so people can find places to attend.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Also check this out www.fearticket.com

As you can see the ticketing system looks better than ANY of the other services, the backend is incredible, and I’ve given my programmers two weeks worth of work to add new features. The real front page of www.fearticket.com will be something so incredible it will be the best haunt related front page you’ve ever seen. That will debut in January...

Anyway the system works 110% tested it out getting my money from it, can scan tickets, everything is perfect. We are going to offer you guys as low as TWENTY FIVE CENTS PER TICKET! You don’t have to use us this year but you can next year.

The ticket that you print at home is even more stunning... we’ve made the system so that you can upload MULTIPLE IMAGES one could show the ticket without a speed pass, or with a speed pass, or a multiple logo ticket because you have multiple haunted houses. THIS HELPS YOU because your ticket takers can look at the ticket and see with a blood splash it’s a fast pass ticket... this is a feature that NONE of the other ticketing companies I talked to could do nor would they do because it would have taken a lot of programming. We could our system to do it in two days. So let me explain this again... you can create multiple images and the system knows which ticket type it should print so rather than just some small words that say upgrade fast pass the IMAGE ITSELF will show it.

I’m getting the system to do basically ANYTHING YOU WANT ... doesn’t matter if you want a new feature we’ll add it... all the other ticketing companies I talked to said NO can’t do it. That alone is going to save me about $28,000 from last year.

We won’t provide you iphones and stuff like the other companies who needs it... you can buy them for like 30 dollars, download the ap and scan away. Old iphones are like 30 to 50 dollars each they are throw away... so the system also will include an in-ticket booth option as well. But won’t have that available until next Halloween show.

To give you a better idea of all the different ticket main images see the attached images.

Bottom line is this... the fearticket website is going to be the best thing that has ever happened for this industry once you see the final product. I hope everyone uses us for tickets next year, and I think you will once you see the system. The system will without a doubt in my mind be the most advanced, haunt friendly, website that actually does MORE THAN simply offers you a service but actually helps you find customers to buy your tickets... something those other sites just don't do from my view point.

Good luck this season.

Larry

Screenshot 2015-09-06 15.36.14.jpgScreenshot 2015-09-06 15.37.13.jpg
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

I wish I would have known this 8 weeks ago. What you are offering sounds too good to be true. Make room for us because our online ticket sales keep climbing with .25 and a better system we are there. Keep us informed.

Comment

OKay so I'm getting tons of emails to my email darkrides@sbcglobal.net email me don't message me here or facebook or anything like that I don't check it really...

Anyway to answer EVERYONE"S questions YES we can set you up with TICKETING NOW ... so yes is the answer. And yes our goal is to become the exclusive ticketing partner for every haunted house in the entire industry. We have developed the best ticketing system, and we are going to unleash this for all haunted house owners and operators. We are going to create a haunted house directory website that sells tickets.

So yes you can work with us this year. We continue to add new features every single day. You can see how my tickets are set up for sale at www.fearticket.com

And I think you'll clearly see that our set up is FAR BETTER than ANY of the ticketing companies out there... I mean be serious there is no comparison in how the tickets print or how the pages are set up.

I want to remind everyone that selling tickets is NOT SOPHISTICATED at all its a program, just like your Word for writing, or a program for a blog on your website, its just a program.

So don't think this is more complicated than it really is its not ... it was a very easy program to create and write ... a ticketing program just takes an order, and generates ticketing for them. The backend tools is the complicated part to create so you can manage your system. Everything is done and we are going to save all of you a TON OF MONEY and give you the BEST SYSTEM IN THE INDUSTRY. Let me just state a fact there is NO OTHER website on the web for the haunt industry as sophisticated, complicated and incredible as Hauntworld itself so understand creating a ticketing program is honestly child's play.

In my opinion what makes a ticketing company is the staff of sales people, trying to find customers, then making sure you get what you set up. That is what makes a ticketing company work. The program is just a service they are selling... we have the program that is better than all of them. We will not generate a massive sales staff to sell sell sell... so the people who want to work with us and save a ton of money, get a better system, well you know how to reach us.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Dude, seriously you waited until the eleventh hour to roll out this thing? I checked out the site its amazing going to give you guys the props. However we've already signed up with another company for this year but count us in for next year for sure. 25 cents ahhh yeah we are there already. Very nice job on the site we'll have some questions but I'm sure we will sign up for this deal.

Comment

Ticket update... OMG I didn't see this coming but we have been FLOODED with people wanting to sign up. We are taking suggestions for our ticketing application. I'm getting tons from close friends who have been demo the system. Our ap is already up and ready for download on amazon but will be on itunes within a week or so. Once its up for download I will share a link you can download it and see how it works.

We have been tweeking the system, and will be adding things like a reservation system to it. By the time we go to TW it will work for any type of business in the industry no matter how you sell tickets, no matter what features you want.

SO FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST features now and we'll add them.

This will be the best system in the industry hands down... we already have nearly 100 commitments for ticketing for 2015. I'm not kidding.

So please help us with further suggestions take a look now at www.fearticket.com

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

GO TO ITUNES and download the FearTicket ap and play around with it... its an incredible ap does more than any of the other ticketing scanners can do. It basically does EVERYTHING!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

We are adding a few new features to our ticketing app...

1) The ability to instantly upgrade a ticket to say a speed ticket or add an additional attraction. Won't matter you can add it including selling t-shirts.

2) Waiver system where the customer has to sign a waiver before entering.

3) Scheduling by group, timed ticket, you name it.

4) In ticket booth app to run your ticket booth thru square system. That is FREE.

Listen its over now... we are doing this 110%. We are going to offer EVERYONE the ability to sell tickets as low as 25 cents.

We are going all out on this now because you deserve a better system, designed just for haunt owners, for a lower price.

We will be sending out mass emails on this soon!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

questions

Larry,

One of us is blocking email from the other.

Couple of questions:

Does the venue need to use their own merchant account or can you run this thru yours

Need a password to get into you fearticket app.

Noticed you are charging 1.75 fee. Is the amount a venue choice?

Do you take the .25 at the time of the sale or reconcile at the end?
                        http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Are you able to do timed ticketing?

Comment

QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Yes you use your own merchant account all the money goes directly into your account not our account. You will be billed at the end. Additionally we can offer you merchant services but prefer the other way.

You can't demo Fear Ticket yet because its only set up for my haunt we are working on it so you can log in and demo it. Very soon.

I'm personally charging 1.75 per ticket transaction ... I keep everything over and above the fee Fear Ticket would charge. So in other words if you want to charge a fee of $5.00 per ticket transaction that is up to you, but you would keep the difference between our fee and your fee.

Our fee for ticketing isn't set in stone... however it will be between 25 cents and 50 cents. There is a lot of set up fees associated with getting an account done, and what we are going to do is something along these lines... if you sell over 10,000 tickets its 25 cents, if you sell over 7500 tickets its 35 cents, if you sell over 5000 tickets its 40 cents and under 5000 tickets it will be maxed out at 50 cents.

Once your season is over you will be sent a bill based on the tickets you sold. The bill is strictly billed at the END of the year. Reaching 10,000 tickets isn't that difficult and we will teach you how to do it... that is the thing I know how to sell tickets online. Last year I sold nearly 30,000 tickets online. This will be part of the program helping you learn how to sell tickets, and giving you the tools to do so.

We will also give you FREE ARTWORK to place on your site to help you sell tickets. We are going to do EVERYTHING.

YOU WILL USE OUR OWN PHONES for scanners... we will not supply you any scanners you can use ANY IPHONE 5 or higher. You probably don't even need to buy any just have your workers download the app. We will have it for both apple and android.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

With 7 days to go I've already PASSED what we sold last year online. We are going to shatter online records this season... our ticket system is flawless. It has been great to use it, talk to other haunt owners, get feedback, we are making tons of updates and upgrades.

We will have a booth at Transworld selling online ticketing for the haunt industry... our system will do bookings for your escape games, timed ticketing, to everything between.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X