No announcement yet.

Fear Ticket - Best Ticketing Service in Haunt Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple things... use your phone and download the fearticket scanner app. Its now available in app store. You can demo this now.

If you want to log into the back end of our system and explore here ya go...

URL: https://www.fearticket.com/account/signin
    Username: demo@fearticket.com
    Password: Demo@123

I’m sure once you do you’ll quickly realize it’s the real deal and exceptional on every single level. If you want to user our system this coming season let me know. We have already signed up three members of America Haunts four including myself.

I can sell tickets as cheap as 16 cents per ticket.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

If you need ticketing let us know... just set up 13th Gate tickets. https://13thgate.fearticket.com/even...ket/eventid/71 or their custom URL https://13thgate.fearticket.com

Setting up everyone else's ticketing this week right now including my own.

Our goal for 2016 is to work with a handful of haunts then roll out big time next year. We are going to roll out MASSIVE next year with some unreal features that NO ONE offers. We are willing to take on a couple more this year but not many... we only want to do something manageable this year to get a better understanding of support we need to offer to roll out big.

Get in touch if you are a interested.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Here is a video that shows how to use our Fear Ticket APP... check it out.

https://www.fearticket.com/ticket/videoapp
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

So, what's the final veridic Larry? Is the new system working well enough to trot out for regular use? Did you get any and all bugs worked out?
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Yes I want to hear about what happened with the ticket system myself. Who used it and what are the results.

Comment

Couple updates about Fear Ticket because I've been getting a lot of emails about it.

1) We didn't push it hard last year because we wanted to test working with no more than 10 clients. We did that and had a successful test. We needed to know when we scale how many people are needed to set up accounts, how many people are needed for 24/7 customer support, etc. Everything done. We're now ready to take on as many as 50 clients. Everyone who used our system last year has great things to say including 13th Gate. I once again sold right at one million dollars thru the system and I helped other haunts not only increase ticket sales but times them by 4 to 5 times.

2) We have settled on a new theme that we'll cut your ticketing prices in HALF! In other words bring us YOUR BILL and YOUR PRICE will be reduced by 50%. Our ticketing price across the board will be roughly 35 cents per ticket sale.

3) Our ticketing system is the best one out there because it was designed just for the haunt industry. We're as we speak adding even more features and will have a massive display at the Transworld show. Check out our ad.

!cid_18A0ABBC-62A6-451D-BD91-EA7C0D275BF5@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

A fear ticket customer

Double M's Haunted Hayrides would like to send out a thank you Larry and your staff. You guys set up timed ticketing for us, incorporating our current reservation system. Your IT people were persistent and made it work for us. You can't beat the pricing! I would recommend fear ticket to anyone and look forward to working with you in the future. Hopefully 2017's weather cooperates a little better. Thanks again.

Comment

What is the cost of tickets? .16? .25? .35? What is the top rate?

What is the actual cost of tickets? .16? .25? .35? What is the top rate?

Comment

Well I'm about to update that website sometime this week. Last year was more or less a learning process so we didn't get aggressive for new clients. We had to figure out exactly what it would take to help 5 clients which would give us an idea for 50 clients. The first year it was just me I was the only client we did that to make sure it worked and as an ongoing upgrade type of thing. In other words when I used it the first year as we went along I would notice things we should change or upgrade. After that first round the second round was to take on some clients to see how that would work like customer service was a big one.

In taking on some clients we learned a few more things... we have settled on a ticket price per transaction at 35 cents. When you stop and think about all the ticketing companies out there and most of them are at 75 cents or a lot more we're the cheapest for sure.

Every step is a learning process. So now I've had the system for THREE YEARS this will be YEAR FOUR actually... the very first year we had no one used it.

So between the two years we've used the system over 4 million dollars of tickets have run thru it so I'm pretty sure it works just fine! LOL

Now we're going to get aggressive looking for clients. Lastly by having some clients last year we realized we need even more upgrades so we're taking on that project right now. Look with anything I do I want it to be the best, so when there is a potential idea that could put us over the top I'm doing it.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

sales increase

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post

I helped other haunts not only increase ticket sales but times them by 4 to 5 times.

Scary Harry - did your sales increase 4-5 times ?

if thats guaranteed, then we're in at the .16 rate.

Comment

I personally helped people learn how to sell more tickets online. I even did a seminar last year about it during Transworld.

But anyone who used our system if I personally talked to them I gave them insight on how to sell more tickets. NO ticketing system is going to help you sell more tickets unless its like umm Ticketmaster and they blast it out to everyone in their database.

One way a ticketing company can help you is by giving you more control over the cost of your tickets... which is exactly what we're doing.

We can't do 16 cents we're going to be at 35 cents. Last year we learned a lot about what its going to take to take care of customers and at the same time update the system.

Updating the system is ongoing and costs money. So at 35 cents I think we're the lowest without a doubt.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Who is using fearTickets.com ?

gotcha. thanks. price is important, but i'm not just looking for the cheapest option. Tho I'm not sure we're talking about the same system - fearticket .com says .16 per ticket on their homepage.

13th Gate, Double M and others using fear tickets... did your sales increase 400-500% like dr frightner said? Because that would be huge for our show. please advise & Thank you!!

Comment

Fear Ticket hasn't been updated for Transworld yet. I'm going to update it this weekend. And again for the last time i've said this 100 times already NO TICKETING company can increase your ticket sales 400 or 500% unless you're working with say Stub Hub or Ticketmaster. They also would charge an outrageous fee.

What I am saying however is that Interactive Ticket, Ticketleap, or whomever does not know the best ways to grow online ticket sales for a haunt because they don't operate one. The ticketing isn't the one who sells your tickets the haunt itself sells the tickets. In all the years I worked with Interactive ticketing never ONE TIME EVER did they EVER come to me and say 'hey Larry we created a tool to help you sell more tickets, or never said hey here are some tips to selling more tickets'. NEVER ONCE!

In fact it was me personally who did seminars, wrote articles, make dozens of posts here on Hauntworld on HOW TO DO THAT. What I'm saying is I was probably the first haunt to ever really advocate selling online and I was the first to advocate not paying a zillion dollars for the service. In fact I did a seminar about it last year at Transworld and funny thing is Interactive Ticket came to MY SEMINAR! Isn't that funny? I like the guys from Interactive Ticket nice guys, same with the guys from ticket leap or whomever. That isn't the point the point is I know how to sell haunt tickets better than all those guys because I'm actually doing it on both ends not just one.

No matter how you look at it this is a fact... all these ticketing companies are providing a service nothing more. its not a service that you can't create on your own ... people are making aps almost every day. Do you think you can create a ticketing app? Anyone can if you have the money. You can create a better one for you than any of the ones out there now ... but its going to cost some up front money for sure.

I know haunts in this industry RIGHT NOW who did just that and they use NO TICKETING company.

Bottom line I created one and I think mine was created just for haunts and works incredible. I also feel its the best one out there for haunts otherwise I wouldn't promote it and promote it offering you a better than 50% discount.

The service I'm providing is NO DIFFERENT really than any of the other services out there... oh yeah there is one its cheaper but in my opinion works better.

If you called me and I talked to you by phone yes I can help you TRIPLE your online ticket sales but will my system help you do that NO ... will Interactive ticketings not from my experience. I'm saying I personally will help you!

Big difference.

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Hold up

Hold up. Now I'm confused and methinks someone is selling snake oil.

From this morning...

NO TICKETING company can increase your ticket sales 400 or 500% unless you're working with say Stub Hub or Ticketmaster.
                              From 2 weeks ago, about feartickets.com...

I helped other haunts not only increase ticket sales but times them by 4 to 5 times.
                              If you increase ticket sales by 5 times, then that's a 400% increase! Dr. Frightner you're a good rep for fear ticket, but I'd like to hear from the HAUNTS whose sales were increased by 4-5 times. That's what I want for my show!! If it's legit, then I'm interested... if it's not legit, well guess I'm using interactive or ticketleap. lol.

Comment

I totally understand what he said. I think you're putting words into his mouth. From what I said I understand it as he personally helped people thru his advice help people sell more tickets. I attended his seminar during Transworld last year and it helped me. I don't read into your 'snake oil' comment. It appears you're here just to stir the pot.

Comment

Working...
                                X