Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theatre - Night of the Living Dead

Hello, I apologize if this is bad form.

I am the treasurer for a theatre booster group near Columbus, Ohio. This fall, our students are performing " Night of the Living Dead" crica 1968 version. It is supposed to be more "Hitchcock" scary than gory scary.

As a parent booster group, we support our students in several ways, including financially. Some in our group thought that it may be a good idea to raffle off a halloween prop that someone could use at their home. Our show is October 22nd through October 24th right before Halloween. Visit our facebook page and give us a "like".

We hope our show will do well as I know that the kids are excitied. We have the following:

15 Actors/Actresses
    35 Zombie Actor/Actresses
    10 to 15 Crew and Tech kids
    5 student makeup artists

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weste...homepage_panel

Anyhow, we were hoping to obtain a static type prop for raffle. Something static and zombie related (though not necessary) based on our show. Ideally, something that could be used outside for a home haunter. We have an almost non-existent budget and I just find it depressing to go to the typical local Halloween retailer.

I thought that I would post here to see if there was anyone or any haunt that might have some interest in helping or something extra or cool that they would be willing to donate. Suggestions and ideas are welcome as well. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) group and could provide a receipt for any such donation. I appreciate your consideration.

Thank You,

Jeff DeWerth - Treasurer
    WNTB
Working...
X