I am stuck, HELP ME ESCAPE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am stuck, HELP ME ESCAPE!!!!

Recently read Larry's as well as Dwayne's article in the latest HauntWorld mag (about escape rooms).. Have been contemplating on doing an Escape room for a while and was asked today, "What would you classify your business model as/under"? So I ask to my HauntWorld friends & family who have opened one before or have knowledge on this classification, what would I classify this under? Thank you very much in advance for any info.

Brian
    www.unspeakablehaunt.com
    Brian@unspeakablehaunt.com

UNSPEAKABLE468x60_unspeakable.gif

Last edited by bvitaman; 09-15-2015, 06:36 PM.

If you are asking like a haunted house or other... it would be other. I think its more like a well it depends on if its a horror based escape room or something silly like trapped in the 80's or something. Just really depends. If its theme is like your life is about to end and you have 45 minutes to escape to live and I would say its an interactive horror experience. We created a new section on Hauntworld called Horror Attractions. We have over 100 escape games listed.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry Thank you very much for your reply. I apologize about not being clear. We are considering doing this in different location from the haunt, so that being said, the city asked me, "what do you what to list this under" in order to get approval. I don't want to list it under an attraction, for obvious reasons nor educational. So that is why I had asked what would one/I list it with the city in order for the easiest approval. On another note, I own and operate retail stores, so when I apply for permitting on those, they are listed/categorized under retail sales...thanks again

Brian
      www.unspeakablehaunt.com
      Brian@UnspeakableHaunt.com

Comment

We are building an escape game as well. Right now in our free time we are riding around touring them. Once we have seen about 10 or 12 of these things will we feel most comfortable doing one of our own. Its coming like every haunt owner right now.

Comment

Working...
        X