Complete haunt liquidation sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete haunt liquidation sale

Gotta be out if my location after this season, can be flexible with load out.

EVERYTHING has to go, four seasons of 2-3 haunts has to go.

Website is theonlyscreamintown.com stalk us on there and social media for now

Pics to come

A solid 1000 wall panels give or take

Tons of props

Electrical

Pnuematics

Everything must go!

Selling as a complete package to save time.

Throw offers at me, looking to have a buyer lined up before the end of the season

Will hold with deposit.

Must take EVERYTHING

Over 250k invested since our 2012 opening

Willing to part with for PENNIES on the dollar it just has to go

Any serious offer will be considered

Located in North Haven Connecticut

My cell is 2039882440
    My personal email is bobbyarelATgmailDOTcom

Hi All, I've been getting flooded with requests. Just want to post a quick update.

Update 1: Photos, I have been swamped both operating this almost entirely by myself operations-wise, so I haven't had a free second when we've been open to do a video walk through yet, hired on two managers to help take the pressure off of me so I can get these to you faster.

Update 2: PRICE. Since no one has had the confidence to just say a number. I will have 3 options, buy The Inferno for $18,000 OBO buy Total Armageddon for $20,000obo or buy them both for $35,000 OR BEST OFFER.

If you are a serious buyer, just SHOW UP when we are open. I'll give you free tickets, you can take your time, we can talk after your tour. If you're less than two hours away and don't have the drive to make the trip over to me, so you can view the attractions in person, I will not cater to you a million times over email. If you have the ability to make the investment and are a real buyer than you should have no problem making a less than 2 hour trip. At the very least you'll get a free haunt tour So please, be patient. With the passing of my business partner, I haven't been able to be as free with my time as I would like. I ask all those interested to be understanding and not to shy away from honest and open communication.

Lastly, INDIVIDUAL PIECES ARE NOT FOR SALE. If I can't find a buyer to take the entire lot, I will have a tag sale in mid-November. Until then, please do not ask for pieces, as of now attractions are only available as a WHOLE. And I am WILLING to work with ANY serious buyer. Any seasoned haunter, or enthusiast, understands the cost of start up and build out of attractions, you can not put together a quality haunted attraction like this ANYWHERE for the price I am offering, this is going for literally PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR, it just has to go. A LOT has been invested in these attractions since 2012.

And again, the attractions are located in North Haven, Connecticut and our website is theonlyscreamintown.com

Comment

interested

I am very highly interested in both im in michigan so cant just jump over there. I would like some photos or just a quick video if you have a chance. My email is alilofeverythinghalloweensupply@yahoo.com

Comment

Does it come with any semi trailers

Comment

Hey all, photobucket is live: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/TOSIT/library/

Our last night is Halloween. I am scheduling private tours both during our live operation and any other times. Working on wall panel counts, but there's a lot. You can easily do more than one attraction, or one attraction but go with 12' walls instead if you'd like to add the extra level of realism. I can't repeat this enough, looking for a buyer for one or both haunts as a whole. Not piecing it out unless it doesn't sell as the end of the month nears.

No semi-trailers are included in the sale, we've had a permanent year round location and never needed them so we just don't have any.

Comment

Everything must go

piecing out the entire attraction

enough supplies props air line walls electrical and more to put together three attractions!!!

Everything is going and cheap!!

Comment

hey man..

Just sent you an email..

Let me know what you can do on the few things I said.

TTy

Peter T
              FS
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
                Gotta be out if my location after this season, can be flexible with load out.
                O.o

Wow . . . I've definitely been not keeping up on current events . . .

Comment

Taking showings/appointments! Message me for a time to drop by! I will work with any schedule that fits your needs! Piecing it all out!

Comment

"Piecing out" ... does this mean you are selling off individual pieces now? If so I will be interested in items that are shippable. A bit too far for me to drive.

Comment

That is correct! Everything is for sale individually.

Comment

Happy we were able to find some good items from this. See ya in a few weeks for pickup!

Kevin

Comment

This Haunt

Just letting everyone know that I have worked with them before and they are super honest and easy to deal with. Wish I was closer to buy more stuff but all dealings in the past went great!

Comment

Thanks Dave! & Sale Update

Thanks David!!!

Just a quick update...

Piecing out EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

I've been in the same year round location for 4 years, and take up 12 acres. There's about 600 wall panels, plus facades and other stuff.

Literally everything down to the screws I didn't use are for sale.

Some photos here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/TOSIT/library/

Located in North Haven, Connecticut.
                            Known as The Only Scream in Town

There is TOO MUCH STUFF TO LIST. Don't bother asking, because chances are I HAVE IT.

Tag Sale Is Friday November 13 from noon until 5pm and Saturday from Noon until 5pm.

Special arrangements can be made for private viewings and showings at any time.

There's a LOT and it's all gotta go so prices will be LOW.

Show up with an empty truck, leave with a full one.

TAKING OFFERS ON ALL WALL PANELS. JUST MAKE AN OFFER!

I can be reached at (203)988-2440 or bobbyarel@gmail.com

Comment

Quick Reminder: EVERYTHING is for sale and OPEN TAG SALE IS THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FROM NOON UNTIL 5pm!! Cash only! This is the flash sale and deal of the year for any haunter!

Comment

Working...
                              X