Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you opened Nov 1st? How were your crowds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you opened Nov 1st? How were your crowds?

How were your Nov 1st crowds compared to last Sunday crowds?

Who turned off the switch?

We ran great all day for the maze! Then at night we ran the Trail of Terror for about 2 hours...then it was like somebody turned the switch off. We DIED. I had to go see if there was another accident at the end of the road or I-96 that shut traffic off. Then we got those few that like to drizzle in just at closing time. BUT...HAVE TO CLARIFY...our flyers and ads did not say our haunt was open that sunday. It was an added time on our website and facebook 6 days ago. So; it might have been real good had it been advertised in our ads. but we got word out to run solid for a while. See thread below about "Solution to your social media..."

Wicked Farmer
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 11-02-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

We did about 35% of capacity on Nov 1st. Totally worth being open.
      Lucas Cox
      Cox Farms
      www.Fieldsoffear.com

Comment

Holy Cow let me just say... first I wasn't expecting to do so well on the last weekend but we did our best ever. As for Sunday between our three haunts we did about 1,200 people that isn't a ton between three haunts but I thought for after Halloween it was great. I was ecstatic! Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We would have liked twice as many to come Sunday night, but it still good and worthwhile. It also helped with the overflow from Saturday night.
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
          X