Haunted hallway? Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted hallway? Ideas?

We have a hallway which we turned into splattered neon paint with an actress wearing similar to blend into the wall which works awesome. For 2016 we are looking to change it but not sure how. Any ideas? Thanks

Could get a Lazer Light and make it a Fog hall way with the lazer light at the end, weve done it in the past and it takes them about 3-5 minutes to walk thru it.

Comment

We tried a laser light and smoke but were afraid the laser hitting guests in eyes. We tried to do a swamp room.

Comment

What's your theme? When I was part of a haunted hotel we used the halls as a place for guests to kind of decompress, as well as show off our artist's phenomenal UV paint work...

That being said, we also found an enthusiastic actress who made the hallways her home. She quickly became one of the guest's most memorable experiences year after year with her energetic improv and one liners. She also had all the emergency exits memorized, allowing her to sneak back and forth hitting groups from all angles and at different points without them knowing how she got there. This was exceptionally useful in busy nights, as she would be able to adjust the spacing of groups that had gotten too close together/too far apart by adjusting her act...and all it took was a passionate individual in UV makeup and a black cloak...

Total cost...

Actor
        Costume
        UV makeup
        UV paint

But knowing the theme may help us give you some more specific ideas

Comment

What's the big beef about a laser hitting the eyes? These are dance club lasers, not super villain "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die" lasers. They are weak and keep moving. Any "blindness" is temporary, the sort one experiences after seeing a flash bulb or strobe. I've never heard anyone getting sued in the dance clubs and certainly not in the haunts for any eye damage, nor do I find anything on line to indicate there is a real risk. You may want to reconsider your reluctance to give them a try.

This thread (and others like it) may help you decide:

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike...e_no_one_ever/

And for the record, painting someone's body completely gold won't kill them either. (Just say'n!)
          Last edited by monsterwax; 11-07-2015, 11:51 PM. Reason: spelling error
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
          X