Long time haunt is no more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time haunt is no more!

I just read the sad new today about the first haunt I ever worked for. For 13 years I worked at Mutilation Mansion, a Michigan Jaycee haunted house. It was the oldest consecutively running haunt in the state. I have a lot of great memories from those years and although I have been on my own for the last 7 years I still have a lot of friends from those days. If it was not for my involvement with the Mansion, I never would have had any thought of opening my own haunt.

If any of the MHJC's read these boards I want them to know how upset I was to hear the news and hope that you can rebound somehow next year. If there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know.

Here is a link to the article:
    http://www.dailytribune.com/stories/...nsion001.shtml

Sincerely,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

sad

Sad to here that a longstanding haunt in my state is no more

Comment

This was 6 years ago

Comment

That blows! Maybe time for you and some of the crew to pick up the pieces and start a new one.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm? How did this even show back up on here? I posted this in 2006 I think. Weird!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
          Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
          1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
            Hmmmmmmmmm? How did this even show back up on here? I posted this in 2006 I think. Weird!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
            Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
            gosh and i CARED for a minute?!?!? LAST TIME I EVER DO THAT :P lol

Comment

Working...
            X