2016 Halloween is on a Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Halloween is on a Monday

So what do we do in October 2016? With Halloween on a Monday; do we open Sunday night Oct 30 and Monday night Oct 31? I think we’ll be open both nights. Have to discuss with our team, but just looking at the calendar and wondering what others in the industry are planning.

We’ll have 5 weekends in October again too. Yay!

Kelly
    The ScareAtorium Columbus

This might be a good thing, since it encourages a lot of the crowd to come on the weekend before. We will certainly be open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Halloween. I expect Saturday will be the biggest night by far, but Halloween --even on a Monday-- should be strong.
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spikerip View Post
      So what do we do in October 2016? With Halloween on a Monday; do we open Sunday night Oct 30 and Monday night Oct 31? I think we’ll be open both nights. Have to discuss with our team, but just looking at the calendar and wondering what others in the industry are planning.

We’ll have 5 weekends in October again too. Yay!

Kelly
      The ScareAtorium Columbus
      Originally posted by monsterwax View Post
      This might be a good thing, since it encourages a lot of the crowd to come on the weekend before. We will certainly be open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Halloween. I expect Saturday will be the biggest night by far, but Halloween --even on a Monday-- should be strong.
      Just be open all four nights. Two reasons: first, it's an extra night over what would be the usual weekend and you have that potential to make extra earnings, and second, a lot of people will probably expect you to be open, and so if you are closed, it might prove rather disconcerting towards your clientele especially as they made the trip and showed up, only to find that you are closed. Granted, your earnings for the night might not be as big as what it would normally be on a Halloween weekend night, but you still stand to make something.

C.

Comment

Working...
      X