X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off season discount and BIG thank you

GORE GALORE THANKS YOU!!!!

This has been one CRAZY Year.
    1st off having our first child. Jett Ray!!! Which has to be the single best thing that has ever happened in my life, and you know my life is pretty full of joy and accomplishments on a daily basis.
    and I am pretty sure that lit a fire under my ass to try to solve ALL the problems I have to deal with on a daily basis. I guess you could say I am nesting even though it has been more in my business than my personal life.

But NOW, since I got so motivated, Gore Galore has a new building with three new shops including my own sculpting studio. Havent gotten to use it yet but that will happen very soon. Plus stripped out the entire first building and had concrete laid in it. Half of it has been fairly organized, but as soon as we return from break this monday we will reset the front of the shop. Finish installing the fiberglass shop. And then be ready to roll.

ALL of this is Due to our awesome friends and customers who support us by ordering from us, and it is our honor to serve your haunt needs.
    thank you so much!!!
    NOW lets see where we can take this BEAST we call GORE GALORE!!!
    We used to say the sky is the limit, but what I realized that is not the limit. That is just the beginning.

And don't forget, we are now open for Off Season Discount Orders until Dec 31 2015. The Discount is 10%. Just enter "offseasdisc" in the shopping cart of our website, call us, or email for details. The only products not available for discounts are the complete scenic packages since they are already discounted.

Thanks again and we hope ALL of you had a great season. For those that had alot of rain and storms that effected your attendance. We feel for you but hope things worked out ok.
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 11-06-2015, 06:55 AM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Kevin,

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Come get you some gore! LOL

You do a fantastic job!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry,
      See you this afternoon.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

Thanks for coming!!! Nice to see you at the haunt while they are open. Great spending time with you at Creepyworld as well. We've had a lot of industry people show up this year, more than ever before. Glad to see all the haunt faces including Chris Stafford and Cydney Neil on our very last night of operation.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

thanks Larry

Thanks Larry for having me out.
          I have to say I was pretty Damn impressed. Being able to pack that much entertainment onto one location was amazing and for a good price. 11 attractions and each designed to confuse. I really liked the overall misdirection in some mazes. Kept me second guessing where to go while at the same time still moving forward eventhough not realizing it. and the detail was spectacular.
          I also like how you made use of both indoor and outdoor attractions.
          So thanks again for the good time!!!
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin, Transworld noob question here. We're opening a charity haunt next year (was trying for this year but 'life' happens) Would it be better for us to take advantage of the off season discount (10%) or wait until Transworld? What would be the best cash saver? We don't plan on getting big stuff, just a bunch of gore props and maybe costume gear.

Comment

Hacksaw,
              The savings is the same whether you buy now or buy at Transworld.
              buying now allows you to go through our current catalog and make a non pressured decision.
              Buying at Transworld lets you see ALL the brand new stuff and be able to choose from those items also. This year, I THINK we are going to have a single booth with just cash and carry items (weapons, masks, merch) don't think we will be doing the costume pieces but who knows. We just might.

I hope that helps
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

We did pretty well this season and might be looking at buying this winter, 10 months out if the discounts are better than Transworld. Kevin is your discount you're offering now better than Transworld? I think vendors who want people to buy now should consider offering their strongest discounts.

Comment

off season discount

The discount we offer is the same as the discount offered at Transworld. It is not more because we don't falsely inflate our prices just so we can give a discount. If you didn't realize another large vendor did that exact thing a couple years ago just so they could offer a 25% discount and I think that is an insult to buyers.
                  The incentive to buy now with the 10% discount is to get a good write off before the end of season, before filing taxes, while you have the cash available, and to guarantee timely delivery. It seriously helps guarantee you will have it in time for next season.
                  Thanks for your input and I hope you can understand why we do things the way do them. Nothing we do is random. Everything is for good reason.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin I think 75% off sounds good. Maybe free is better. Just a thought. LOL. Looking forward to getting my Gore at TW.
                    Phatman

Comment

Phatman,
                      I will let Crystal take care of that for you. MUhahahahaaaaa!!!!
                      But on a serious note, It was really great getting to hang out and talk at Legendary. It is the best part of going for me. On top of seeing some great haunts.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

I had a great time too but please don't sick Crystal on me I am to old and slow to take her on. Just keep making the baddest ass prop in the industry and you won't need to discount.
                        Phatman

Comment

Ok, ok!!!!
                          thanks for the support!!!
                          talk to you soon!
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic