Unit 70 Witches, Poison Props Burning Witch, Distortions Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 Witches, Poison Props Burning Witch, Distortions Props

I need some room and I think I am taking a year off next year. I have a number of props I would like to sell rather than store. The Unit 70 witches are the new witches with the silicone faces, they look amazing. I will get some pictures together but you can see most of these props on our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/CarnivalOfScreams

I may have a few more things but the Unit 70 props and the Burning Witch are taking up the most room. Let me know what your interested in and lets make a deal. We are located in Daphne, AL 36526.

Witch Legend (Static) - Distortions Unlimited (purchased new in 2015)
    Laughing Hag - Distortions Unlimited (purchased new in 2015)
    Lullaby - Distortions Unlimited
    Creepy Cathy - Distortions Unlimited
    Ghost Girl - Distortions Unlimited
    Unit 70 Witch (new Silicone Face style) (purchased new in 2015)
    Stirring Witch - antimated custom witch head mask - eville J's Creepy Closet
    Poison Props Burning Witch
    custom witch head mask - eville J's Creepy Closet
    custom witch head mask - eville J's Creepy Closet
    8 corpse skeleton scarecrows on crosses
    large witch huts

Thank you,

John Cowan

Lets talk..

We4ll I drove down to your place from Michigan a year ago. Time to come back maybe. I'll private message you.

Mark
    Wicked Farmer

Comment

I am working on gathering more pictures and details. I am collecting everything in a dropbox folder here: Here is what I have gotten together so far: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ytstvieca...CIJAkpg6a?dl=0

Comment

We were thinking about using the burning witch prop in one of our scenes last year. Had some issues with a different scissor mech in the past and wasn't sure on durability (Although Poison Props has higher quality then what we had). How much has the prop been used and what are you thinking asking for that and the other silcone mask witches?

Comment

I have purchased some things from John and years past and he was great to work with. Drove down to the Gulf to pick things up. Super fun haunter! Wish my theme this year fit this stuff so i could buy it but we are going another direction. John will make you a happy customer and his props are in MINT condition when you get them! Good as new.

Comment

How much for Lullaby shipped to 72401 Arkansas?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Mark. I am not ignoring any requests but I am awaiting word on a pending deal for everything. If that doesn't pan out I will start looking into shipping but I am not a huge fan of shipping the larger stuff like the Unit 70 witches, Burning Witch, or the skulltronix gear.

Thank you,

John Cowan

Comment

Comment on witch

Question was asked above about witches scissor mechanism. I owned this witch for 2014 season. Ran flawless. Have had probably a dozen other Poison items over years and never had an issue on any mechanism from Poison.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I've read nothing but awesome reviews on Poison props and especially on their longevity!

Sounds fair. Just let us know. I KNOW I need a lullaby for my "den" room. . . so if you decide to let me get it, if price is right I won't pass it up or back out.

Comment

Ok, no deals were reached yet for these props as a complete lot. As far as shipping goes, I am not sure I am going to ship the Unit 70 witches, burning witch, skeleton scarecrows, or skulltronix skull w/ skeleton. I can ship some of the distortion props but I doubt I will have time to do a lot of shipping quotes. I live in Daphne, AL 36526. None of the frightronic props are light.

Witch Legend (Static) - Distortions Unlimited (purchased new in 2015) $200
                    Laughing Hag - Distortions Unlimited (purchased new in 2015) $200
                    Lullaby - Distortions Unlimited $125
                    Creepy Cathy - Distortions Unlimited $125
                    Ghost Girl on rocking horse - Distortions Unlimited $150
                    Unit 70 Witch (new Silicone Face style) (purchased new in 2015) - Static $700
                    Stirring Witch - antimated custom witch head mask - eville J's Creepy Closet $200
                    Posion Props Burning Witch - ready to run sound, fog, stobe light, etc $1700
                    custom witch head mask - eville J's Creepy Closet $100
                    custom witch head mask - eville J's Creepy Closet $100
                    8 corpse skeleton scarecrows on crosses $600
                    witch huts
                    Skulltronix Skull w/enttec open DMX USB interface (Rev 4.2) $800
                    Skulltronix Skull / Skeletron Rev 5 w/enttec open DMX USB interface (laptop / VSA/ Several Routines) $1800

Comment

Scarecrows

I'm interested in the scarecrows and possibly 2 other props is there an easier way to message you ?

Comment

The easiest way to reach me is email at jpcowan@gmail.com - some people are telling me that messaging me here isn't working.

Thank you,

John Cowan

Comment

Want at least the Lullaby. Does she work etc? (include power adapter etc)

Sent an email. Could we get an address to see how far it would be to drive in case we could actually drive it instead of requesting shipping?** Nevermind, just saw addy**

Thanks.

Any chance of getting it shipped out?
                          Last edited by Hacksaw; 11-17-2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X