strobe light suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strobe light suggestions

In the market to replace our larger strobes, but need need suggestions. Have had great experience with the Chauvet Strobe II, but they stopped production on those a number of years back. The Strobe III replacement is nowhere near the brilliance of the II.
    Never used LED strobes before, but haven't seen any that give the look of the zenon tube variety, maybe I was looking at the wrong ones?
    We are lighting an outside area of about 100' x 80'. Eight of the old Strobe II's did a pretty good job of it.
    Any suggestions for a good replacement unit?
    Last edited by Karl Fields; 11-10-2015, 09:01 PM.
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Martin

If you're willing to spend the money, the Martin Atomic 3000 is a great unit. We have several of them and they work very well for lightning simulation and plain strobe effects.

Comment

You know they sell a ton of LED lights that can be either bright white light, dimmed white light or strobe lights. I wouldn't buy strobes at all from those guys I would get led light that can also be a strobe light. In fact now you can change the color of that light to like 20 colors so it could be a blue strobe light or just a blue light. I bought tons of these off amazon.com

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

chauvet-techno-strobe-168. Has both standalone, sound and dmx. Very bright. Similar to the 750w strobes.

Here is a video of it in action,
        https://youtu.be/BCim0PIpnHo

Comment

^^ also has a flood option if you run it through DMX could double as end of the night all on lighting if you do that kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
          X