Looking for the "Watcher Bust Illusion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the "Watcher Bust Illusion"

Does anyone know where I can find the "Watcher Bust Illusion" featured in "The Darkness?" It's the portrait on the wall (white I think) that follows you around the room. I know that Larry has a couple in one of his attractions. If someone out there knows can you please provide contact information.

Thanks
    -Grant

I have the Watchers.

I only sell only the Vacuum form plastic part, the frame and light box you have to build.
    They are not on my web site, But I do carry them,$40.00 each.They are the same as in Larry's Darkness. Give me a call 714 526-7334. or E-mail headhoncho@abracadaver.com

Larry C.
    www.abracadaver.com

Comment

"Honest Honey, I wasn't looking at that woman's bust, it was just an illusion.
      An illusion of me looking at it, that's all.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny Dead Dude View Post
        I only sell only the Vacuum form plastic part, the frame and light box you have to build.
        They are not on my web site, But I do carry them,$40.00 each.They are the same as in Larry's Darkness. Give me a call 714 526-7334. or E-mail headhoncho@abracadaver.com

Larry C.
        www.abracadaver.com
        'Sounds very cool.

Is there anyplace I can see these, and how they are most often used?

Thanks

Comment

Watcher bust

Have you ever been to the Haunted Mansion at a disney park? Those white busts that
          seem to follow you. Thats them. I can't up load the pics. the file size is to big for here. I will resize and try later .

Larry@Abracadaver
          www.abracadaver.com

Comment

I have a couple in my haunt. From the pics below you should be able to get the general idea.

Kevin
            MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Watcher pics

Your room looks great Kevin. I see a Cousin Boyle in the Back ground.
              Here's two pictures of the Watcher Bust with the frame and light box.
              The over all size of the plastic part is 18"x12".You just need a picture frame
              and a light source.

Larry@abracadaver
              www.abracadaver.com
              headhoncho@abracadaver.com
              Attached Files

Comment

Watchers on web with shopp[ng cart.

I've put the Inverted Busts(Male,Female) on our sister site,That has a shoppingcart. www.regalcostumes.com Click on the Creepy Corner and scroll down.Thanks for all the interest!
                I searched an art store but could not find a frame size 18x12, So I bought
                a 20x16 frame and a black Foam Board,Cut it to 20x16 then cut out the center
                at 11 3/4 x 17 1/2 or 2 1/4 in on the sides and 1 1/4 in on the top and bottom.
                And glue it all together. VOILA!

Larry@abracadaver
                headhoncho@abracadaver.com
                www.abracadaver.com
                www.regalcostumes.com

Comment

Heres some of the pics

Heres some pictures I took of what I did in the earler post.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X