Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kraken tentacle monster animatronic......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraken tentacle monster animatronic......

KRAKEN TENTACLE MONSTER ANIMATRONIC...custom built by Xtreme Creators in Ohio. This was filmed outside next to our shop. It was installed in our haunt in our swamp themed attraction. We had it installed in a wrecked row boat which obviously hid the mechanisms. This was used only two seasons (total of 34 days) and is a heavy duty unit and is in great condition. Speed is fully adjustable and the tentacles articulate in all directions giving a realistic effect. This unit cost $3,100.00 Will sacrifice for $900.00 Unit is heavy & bulky so crating & shipping would be fairly expensive so I prefer pick up at our warehouse. Located about 5 miles outside of Atlantic City, NJ We accept PayPal & will hold for 30 days with a deposit. Possible delivery for a nominal additional fee. Email me at thefearfactorynj@gmail.com or call me directly at (609) 338-7676 for additional pics or more info.

Check out the YouTube Video.
    https://youtu.be/9_zfAygZvP4

Pickle
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Lowered price.................

Just lowered the price! I've got to move these last few pieces out of our warehouse....totally out of room! First $800. takes it!!! There is more than that in just air cylinders!

thefearfactorynj@gmail.com
    (609) 338-7676
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic

Comment

Kraken has been sold!!!

The KRAKEN has been sold...thanks for the interest!
      Jim Pashley
      The FEAR FACTORY
      www.thefearfactorynj.com
      855-NJ HAUNT
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X