SPFX Chopper Zombie Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPFX Chopper Zombie Mask

I will sell OR TRADE this mask. The main mask I am interested in is the CFX Boogeyman. I will however consider other trades, especially if you think the mask is made for smaller heads....I think I have a small head.

The mask is in immaculate condition. No peeling of the paint anywhere, the internal powermesh is in great shape. I wore it 2 nights in 2015 for volunteer events. I think the hair may be more frazzled than what is seen in these pictures. But I will be glad to take time stamped photos for any serious buyers. Or a skype chat.

The teeth are not in perfect condition. As far as i'm concerned, they were flawed from the manufacturer. The black line seen in the photo shows where A piece has broken off. It broke because that area was too narrow for lips to fit. Now that it IS broken off, they fit much better, and still look good, so no major complaints from me there.

$600 shipped and insured for mask and teeth.
    Feel free to ask questions.
    R791210M@gmail.com

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (6).jpg
    Last edited by RobfromErie; 01-10-2016, 07:42 PM.

Less than a week left to sell this.

Price dropped to $600 shipped and insured.

Comment

We were looking for a Silicone Mask in either Zombie or CFX horseman series for our haunt this year. I'm trying to justify spending the money this early.

Could we get more of a head on shot of the mask? (Perhaps w/ and w/o the teeth?)

Thank you. Btw, where are you located at? My friend and I are looking at a roadtrip sometime soon, perhaps we can swing by, meet up and buy it?

Comment

how old I this mask? Did SPFX do the hair? thank you

Comment

I am located in California. If you are anywhere in that area, of course I could do a meet up.

unnamed (1).jpg

Comment

20160111_222002 - Copy.jpg20160111_222204 - Copy.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X