Best place for T shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place for T shirts?

I searched on here for this but I cannot for the life of me figure out the search option on this forum😕
    Anyways, where's the best place to buy t shirts in bulk with your haunt logo on them?
    ~nail in the coffin~

**Crawford School of Terror**
    Connellsville, PA

Jakprints

We have used Jakprints for the last 3-4 years and they have always done an awesome job and the prices are good - they usually offer a haunt discount code as well each year. They have always gone the extra step to get us our order on time for events.

www.jakprints.com

Comment

Evernight, do they do graphic design for your shirts, or do they need us to send them png's etc?

I've only ever used a local printing company, and the last two sets of shirts we had ordered had typos "their" instead of "they're" for example without real compensation. Need something else, need someone better. But I dont' know any other tshirt graphic designer / artist to go to.

Comment

Well, actually artists are easy to find through the net. Most are very reasonably priced. Not all are as good as things seem and delivery can take a while for some- so do some research first and offer 1/2 after you approve a sketch, the rest on delivery. I've found several here: https://www.deviantart.com/

We use Sunshine Tees in NY.
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

The people who own Headless Horseman also print t-shirts they print all of our t-shirts. They are called Sunshine Tee. Look them up!

Owner is Nancy Jubie.
          Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I've used Jakkprints and design a shirt. Jakkprints are awesome to deal with. I did use ooshirts, they have the best price by far, they did fantastic for a number of years on large orders. I did a small order and really got the screws put to me on it, but they were great for a number of years
            Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Jakprints

You provide the artwork - and they are great about catching errors and will usually contact you if they notice something that may not be right. We have used them for the past 4 years and always got a great product and always on time.

They also provide a link for designers if you need to fond someone to design your shirts as well.

Comment

We love Jakprints; we've used them for over a decade and they are wonderful!
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                X