1950s embalming table!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950s embalming table!

I have a 1950s embalming table I need to get rid of - it was used in our haunt for 5 seasons and is an awesome prop. It doesn't get any better than the real thing! I got this from someone who buys old funeral homes (like the whole funeral home - and everything in it). It is iron/ceramic and has loads of character. The base tilts, swivels, and raises/lowers the table which is bolted on to the base with four bolts (it needs new bolts - available from any hardware store).

Possibilities are endless with this prop - I was going to add running blood to it next season by running a clear hose to the table and pumping blood onto the table, and letting it drain out the drain into a bucket. I am sure you guys can think of a lot of other interesting ideas for this unique prop.

Shipping will be impossible so you will need to come get it in Clayton NC. An appliance hand truck will manage the base, and two men can lift the table. Asking $1500 and listing in a number of places, as I am sure this will go fast. Contact me at travisruss@aol.com if you are interested.P7060232.jpgP7060233.jpg
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"
Working...
X