Looking for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for...

Props, animations or anything cool for sale?

Thanks!

Peter T
    Owner
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Are you looking for props? Or are you asking if people are? If the latter, perhaps advertise what you have. Kinda confusing post, lol.

Comment

subject line....

subject line says looking for... As in... I am looking to purchase...

props or anything weird/cool people may have for sale. Usually there are more things for sale on here, haven't seen anything new in a while.

things I am looking for:

4 person seater dark ride system, large one of a kind props, animatronics/parts, If you got something post it!!

Hope that clears things up.

Peter T
      FS
      Fables Studios
      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
      https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Um, yeah. I can read, lol.

Seeing as to how we've also seen you advertised selling products, it is confusing without clarification. So thank you for clarifying.

I make props at home. I have a few updated threads and am currently making a custom prop for an individual and in talks with others, trying to get something together.

I don't do full bodies, etc. Or animations but I have sculpting skills, painting skills and know my way around molding a bit and would be happy to make something for you if you'd like to chat me up. But I read you said "LARGE... one of a kind props" I don't do large things, lol. However if things keep up I will be needing a bigger shop and perhaps larger items are in the future.

Also, the carnival sites I've been to all the dark-rides have been 2 seaters. :/ but I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...
        X