Best source for FR tents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best source for FR tents?

I have a non-profit group north of the city I am in and they are looking to purchase a large flame retardant tent. Depending on cost, they are estimating 7,000 - 10,000 sq ft. I am in a warehouse so this has never been an issue or a concern for me so I said I would reach out to the haunt community.
    Does anyone have any good references I can pass along?

Thanks!!

keep in mind..

Just because you are in a tent does not mean you wont need a sprinkler system. The towns I have spoken with ask for one if the tent is over 1Ksqft and the system must be made of metal, Not PVC. Ways around it are several 800-900 sqft tents next to each other with open air in between or if you have a tent that size they ask for no walls inside, which is very hard to do as a haunted attraction. Contact any tent rental place to see if they will cut you a deal for a two month rental or if they have an old used one for sale. I believe they need to have some type of flame rating on any tent rental equipment. Hope that helps!! Best of luck.
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Contact George Maser.

864-761-7223
      www.tentsandsigns.com
      george@tentsandsigns.com
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Originally posted by thehauntgr View Post
        I have a non-profit group north of the city I am in and they are looking to purchase a large flame retardant tent. Depending on cost, they are estimating 7,000 - 10,000 sq ft. I am in a warehouse so this has never been an issue or a concern for me so I said I would reach out to the haunt community.
        Does anyone have any good references I can pass along?

Thanks!!

I have an 8400 square foot black/black tent I am selling, only used one season. Purchased through main awning and tent and is flame retardant with many patches stitched on you can show your Fire Marshall.

email with questions allan@bennettscurse.com

Comment

We have two 40' x 60' BLACK Pole Tents for sale with 8' wall panels and poles... 2,400 sf each.
          Both manufactured by Main Awning and Tent with applicable Fire Retardant Seals.
          We replaced the rope provided with 2" ratchet straps on all Poles/Stakes.
          These have only been set-up twice and are in pretty good shape.

Comment

Backyard,
            Are these pole or frame tents? If pole, two poles each?
            Black inside and out?
            Price?
            I can't get messaging to work on here, so email me at info@piratesofemerson.com
            http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Tents for Sale

Karl, I sent you a couple emails... hope they got to you...

Comment

Working...
              X